Juice turning super dark

Some liquid just does that, in my experience especially tobacco flavors. When I still had a taste for tobacco I used Sweet-Vapes traditional tobacco. It was awesome at the time, like liquid analog. When it arrived it was almost clear. Within 24-48 hours of filling a tank it would be light brown and I have a T2 filled with it on the shelf unused for over a month that is dark brown.

If it tastes bad its probably time for a new coil. Simply changing color or getting darker is normal.

How old is your element?After a few days/weeks depending on the liquid the carbon buildup on the element starts dissolving back into the liquid.Time for a new one usually for me.

The juice heats up and cools down over and over and this changes the charactrer if the juice as well. My coffees can go super dark in a couple days. The light or nealy clear juices take longer but they will also carmelize too.

I used to top off my tanks couple times a day but now I vape them down and periodically clean my tanks to minimize this..