Glass tanks for eVod?

I've also found that the drip tip can make a difference in how airy a draw is. When I get one that seems too airy I get a different shaped drip tip. Some give a harder pull than others. YMMV.

For those who have a bit of SS mesh, a very small bit rolled and inserted into the tip's hole also works.

Best iju

What type of e juice is best for the pro tank?

I read that the high caliber is best?

That's what I ordered with the pro tank in strawberry & no flavor

Best is so subjective as far as flavor, I stick with 50/50 liquids as they work fine, and only pro tank problems I've had is manufacture defects, and not enough quality control...

Best iju

Best is so subjective as far as flavor, I stick with 50/50 liquids as they work fine, and only pro tank problems I've had is manufacture defects, and not enough quality control...

My last order I ordered 50-50 to revisit and see if I like it better now as throat hit is less important. Also trying a drop down to 18mg from 24 to see how that goes. You answered a question I had too here, thanks.

Yeah, Aqua, if the site recommends a particular ratio, I'll usually try that out first, unless it's less PG than VG. Otherwise I start out with 50/50, and I'll change if I feel I need to.

Another thought to the Vamo would be a Sigeli Mini Zmax. You don't have the wider assortment of battery sizes to choose from, but it's in the same price range. I'm using the full sized telescoping Sigeli telescoping Zmax, and I adore it.

Okay, discovered this about the sigeli's ZMaxes by klutzy accident(s) - they are TOUGH. In the course of three hours, I knocked it off my desk, dropped it getting out of an SUV (from SUV seat height) on to pavement, and THEN dropped it again when I was carrying things in too many hands, and not a thing happened to it, not even a scratch on the chrome, lol. Luckily, I had an evod attached all three times, and not a glass tank, or I think I would have been cleaning up glass at least one of those times. One was outside in a parking lot, so I wouldn't have had to clean that glass up.

I always look for sturdy.....because I'm a klutz. :P

Okay, discovered this about the sigeli's ZMaxes by klutzy accident(s) - they are TOUGH. In the course of three hours, I knocked it off my desk, dropped it getting out of an SUV (from SUV seat height) on to pavement, and THEN dropped it again when I was carrying things in too many hands, and not a thing happened to it, not even a scratch on the chrome, lol. Luckily, I had an evod attached all three times, and not a glass tank, or I think I would have been cleaning up glass at least one of those times. One was outside in a parking lot, so I wouldn't have had to clean that glass up.

I always look for sturdy.....because I'm a klutz. :P

Lol this is me!!! I'm so nurvous using the pro tank it stays inside. My whole house but kitchen is new fluffy carpet ;)

Lol this is me!!! I'm so nurvous using the pro tank it stays inside. My whole house but kitchen is new fluffy carpet ;)

I wrap a couple of my wife's pony tail holders around mine to make a guard, and it has fallen on the boat several times and not broken yet. I do this with my Davide Minis as well, when we are on the boat. Stuff just flies around everywhere running up and down the lake.

I wrap a couple of my wife's pony tail holders around mine to make a guard, and it has fallen on the boat several times and not broken yet. I do this with my Davide Minis as well, when we are on the boat. Stuff just flies around everywhere running up and down the lake.

Great idea!!! Thank you :)