Need Some Tech help- new eGo-T

Foster

I just got a new eGo-T CE4/5 and have a problem. The battery charger appears to be working but I get nothing once the batteries are removed from it.

Here's what I did. Read directions > inserted battery gently into charger> red led comes on at wall transformer, blue led on battery flashes 3 times or so, red led comes on on usb portion of charger.

The usb red led flashes green once every 5 seconds or so.

After several hrs the red led on usb turns green and the blue led/switch on battery goes out on one batt, stays on on the other until I remove it from power and then the usb adapter. Then it goes out.

Once I remove batteries from charger the blue led/switch does nothing. It wont light up when pressed on or off clearomizer. No vape, no sizzle, no nothing.

I've tried small adjustments to the center pin in the battery but still nothing.

Am I doing something wrong? Or did I get some duds. These are 900mah and have the eGo-t logo near base.

Came in a sunglasses like hard case with 2 batts, 2 clearo's, wall adpater/usb charger, refill bottle, lanyard and it has an eGo sticker on case.

This is my first of this style so I dont have any spare parts to swap to troubleshoot. Tried every combination with what I have.

Any ideas?

It Works! WooHoo! Thank you both so much! I knew I came to the right place. :yes

I know I had read that somewhere on here before but for the life of me I couldn't remember that bit of info. It was NOT on the instructions manual. It mentioned the 5 sec lock feature but not turn on or off.

Something I noticed within the first few puffs was less vapor than my 808 carts. The juice I'm using is 100% PG unfortunately as this is all I have available atm.

It does produce a much cleaner hit it seems. No carto taste. That I like. I guess the amount of vapor isn't a big deal as long as it delivers the nicotine.

What works best with clearo's?

Again Thank You, You just saved me a lot of hassle and disappointment. I am in your debt. :unworthy:

You can buy VG from Walmart (ask at the Pharmacy) if you don't see it on the shelf. Add just a little bit, shake, and vape. Like B and Ron said above, a little VG goes a long way. If you want more vapor, add more VG.

My recommendation would be to put a little of your juice into a different bottle and then add the VG. If you get too much VG you can add more juice to thin it out. If you add the VG into your original bottle, you can't take it out. Best to experiment on a small amount first. Just my two cents. :)