Do ego twists have a safety shut off ?

I dont know if I read that or not ....I may have and disregarded it because I didnt have one at the time , both of mine wont let me draw after a certain point they flash and stop . I dont think my evods ever did that Am I imagining it? its a little annoying . I keep thinking they need to be charged so I put them on the charger and its grren in 15 minutes.

Oh good , then they are ok . thank you :)

I kept *thinking * I read someplace that they shut off but I couldnt find it so I was thinking maybe i imagined it .

after the green light indicated fully charged after 15 minutes I was like oh great theres is something wrong with it now.

one more question, DO you turn them down when you charge them or just leave them at whatever voltage they were at last .Ive been tuning them all the way down just in case .

The output voltage has 0 to do with the input of the charger. I pay no attention to it. I do power mine off before charging, but I am not even sure that is necessary. The main reason I do it is so I will have a routine to not put a battery that is turned on in my stuffed full case and have the button pressed for a long time.

Thats interesting. Even if I turn my battery off before I put on the charger, when it's done charging the battery is on. I always have to make the point of turning off my battery after charging.

The output voltage has 0 to do with the input of the charger. I pay no attention to it. I do power mine off before charging, but I am not even sure that is necessary. The main reason I do it is so I will have a routine to not put a battery that is turned on in my stuffed full case and have the button pressed for a long time.

Thats interesting. Even if I turn my battery off before I put on the charger, when it's done charging the battery is on. I always have to make the point of turning off my battery after charging.

Yeah, with the egos, if you turn them off before charging, just plugging them into the charging cord turns them back on again.

Yeah, with the egos, if you turn them off before charging, just plugging them into the charging cord turns them back on again.

Again, and sorry to be so blunt, but this is wrong. It is not universal. When I plug in a Vision Spinner and it is turned off, it is still turned off after I unplug it from the charger. The only batteries in my household that get turned back on by the charger are the designer batteries my wife uses that are knockoffs. Both the EGOT 1000mah from Joyetech and the 1300MAH spinners are still off after they charge if they were off when you plugged them in.

Edited by bcartervol98