Have you noticed?

Have you noticed there are just some patterns of flavors you can't go from one to the other - you have to have something more middle ground in between?

For example, I was vaping my french vanilla tobacco, which is actually pretty rich, earlier today, for most of the afternoon and evening. I tried to switch to my milk chocolate, which isn't a tobacco flavor, isn't as rich, but is much sweeter, and I couldn't do it. I ended up switching to my 618 blend for a while. After vaping the 618 for a while, then I was able to make the switch to the milk chocolate.

I think this explains why some days/nights I can't find a flavor that sits right with me after switching flavors. I guess I try to go from one extreme end of the spectrum to another, and end up dissatisfied for a while - but at least while that's happening I'm hitting it less. I'm starting to get worried that I'm hitting it too often. Not having the side effects that smoking too much would give me, but used to be, hubby and I would smoke at the same time, and my anxiety and pain issues, if I was by myself, and was having those issues, if they were there, I would smoke - too much. Well, I've always been the heaviest smoker, at least the last several years. But that's soooo off topic.

Have you noticed there are just some patterns of flavors you can't go from one to the other - you have to have something more middle ground in between?

For example, I was vaping my french vanilla tobacco, which is actually pretty rich, earlier today, for most of the afternoon and evening. I tried to switch to my milk chocolate, which isn't a tobacco flavor, isn't as rich, but is much sweeter, and I couldn't do it. I ended up switching to my 618 blend for a while. After vaping the 618 for a while, then I was able to make the switch to the milk chocolate.

I think this explains why some days/nights I can't find a flavor that sits right with me after switching flavors. I guess I try to go from one extreme end of the spectrum to another, and end up dissatisfied for a while - but at least while that's happening I'm hitting it less. I'm starting to get worried that I'm hitting it too often. Not having the side effects that smoking too much would give me, but used to be, hubby and I would smoke at the same time, and my anxiety and pain issues, if I was by myself, and was having those issues, if they were there, I would smoke - too much. Well, I've always been the heaviest smoker, at least the last several years. But that's soooo off topic.

never tried that, but i have the same problem.

yep. Thats another reason to have at least several flavors you like that are different. Strong peppermint or menthol ends up being my palate neutralizer now. Looking for something better. Vape Dudes is helping me a lot.

Pumpkin pie is something I might eat once a year and never missed it other times. Now I vape it a lot. Funny how taste buds change what we like and use.

yeah i know, i used to like tuna but now it smells and tastes like aluminum can.

vape dudes apple pie mutes my palate, cant find anything with flavor at the moment.

Edited by Love2VapeDaily

I have a wintergreen vape that's a great cleanser between flavors. Couple hits of that between flavor changes is great.....or sometimes I just stick with the wintergreen, lol

i dont like ec blends, it is like they forgot to add the flavor. i have several by them and none taste like anything

and Mount Forgot Your Flavor is the same

i will only do vape dudes from now on

Edited by Love2VapeDaily

I love VapeDudes and my top 3 flavors are theirs, but I have now tried 40 from them and only like those 3. I am just trying ECblends to check them out but my expectation are not that high based on price alone.

Is your wintergreen from ECblends? Just ordered some to try, VapeDudes only has spearmint and peppermint.

No i got it from a local shop. I havent seen it anywhere else yet. Its not bad at all. I'll look at the label and see if you can get it on line and get back to you

Ok. My wintergreen is from "Vaper All". They definitely have a website up. All USA made e-juice. It looks like they specialize in putting in these testing stations in local smoke shops as opposed to being a full stand alone e-cig retail store. They list 6 locations near me but they are all smoke shops or discount smoke retailers with an "e-cig section". Prices aren't horrible. Looks like they are going for the intro to vaping market.

Man, there is a lot of Money to be made in this business..... It seems to be booming

Ewww, wow. Just tried switching from my custom 618 now that my Davide is working to the way I remembered it to work when I first got it, to sweet tobacco. ewwwww. Just does not go right in my mouth. Milk chocolate didn't sit right in my mouth after brushing my teeth earlier today, either.

Wow, looks like the only thing I can successfully transition to after my custom 618 is milk chocolate right now, but we'll see if that changes when my honey wood gets in and steeped. (Granted, I had some Fr. Vanilla mixed in with the 618, but usually I can't transition from Fr. Vanilla to Milk Chocolate).