Suggested setup for 1300 Vision Spinner

egoc

Hey guys, I am looking to upgrade my setup for both my 1300mah Vision Spinner and my 650mah ego c. For some reason, I am not a big fan of the ego cartridges. Wish should have waited before I purchased the starter kit. That's a different story.

Right now, I am using a Kanger TC3 that came with my Spinner. Waiting on a replace Kanger Pro Tech. Definitely need to get some more clearomizer, glassomizers, etc so I am not constantly swapping them in and out.

Any ideas on the best set for both my batts? Suggested websites would be helpful too. Any on sale?

I am leaning toward Kanger since that is what I am most familiar with but I support it doesn't matter much. I would like like to get some more tanks. I read The Vapor Room gives free 15ML liquid with first purchase so I will likely go that way. Anyone have experience with them?

The Kanger Pro Tank didn't do it for but I'm in the minority about those. My personal preference outside of direct dripping is the new Vision Victory (VT). So far I've found it to be a consistent performer. The flavor I get from my juices is as close to direct dripping of all the different clearomizers I've tried so far. YMMV.

The Vapor Room is great. I like their juices but juices and preferences vary from person to person. You'll have to give them a spin to see what you like. They have good customer service from what I've experienced. :)

Thanks, I'll look into Vision Victory. There are so many juices out there, I'm not even sure where to start. Might pick up some Sweet Tea or Peach flavors. Not sure. Looking for best deal in sample packs most likely. Definitely need to pick up some new juices. Thanks

With each juice purchase you also get a small sample. You can either request a certain flavor or just leave the choice up to them. That's what I did and they sent a cranberry I'd normally never try but I found it was so good that I ordered a 50 ml bottle. If you like Mountain Dew, their juice even feels like it has carbonation in it. The lemon meringue pie is delicious but needed to steep awhile. Sweet watermelon and sweet tangerines are nice fruit flavors. Their vanilla custard is amazing... So many different flavors to try. :)

With each juice purchase you also get a small sample. You can either request a certain flavor or just leave the choice up to them. That's what I did and they sent a cranberry I'd normally never try but I found it was so good that I ordered a 50 ml bottle. If you like Mountain Dew, their juice even feels like it has carbonation in it. The lemon meringue pie is delicious but needed to steep awhile. Sweet watermelon and sweet tangerines are nice fruit flavors. Their vanilla custard is amazing... So many different flavors to try. :)

i had a tiny order from vape dudes and it to came with a sample i would not normaly try. "island coconut" wow it shocked me. i cant truly say what all i taste besides the obvious coconut. sometimes it is watermelon, then next time its a hint of strawberry, then it is plain coconut. either way i like it, i would just change it from 50/50 16mg to 95%/5 vg/pg 11mg

does every purchase come with samples or only certain vendors? with VD variety and pretty good tasting juice i would assume that their regular customer base would be substantial already.

Edited by Love2VapeDaily

Kanger T2s also called the Ego CC Longwick clearomizer is hard to beat for the value. Kanger T3S is great as well but I have to admit the amount of maintenance and problems I am having with then is growing and has reached a point I have a filled set of T2s with me at all times and am contemplating switching back.

I ordered two of the Anyvapes Davide Glassomizers that should be here any day and am extremely excited to try those. I had a Kanger Pro Tank and although the performance was impeccable the metal mouthpiece made everything taste like metal. The Davide ( and I believe the Kanger Pro Tank version 2 that just cane out) allow for the use if any 510 drip tip.

I haven't ordered a drip tip yet. Like I said in past, I am still a newbie when it comes to vaping. Looks like I'll be picking up some more T2s and possibly a Vivi Nova or Mini Vivi Nova. So many different juices to try. Best just pick a few and place an order. I'll let you guys know how it turns out. Thanks

By drip tip I mean it in a way that is synonymous with mouthpiece, not in the sense this is for direct dripping. I am averse to the taste of metal anyway, and the metal mouthpiece on the KPT made my liquid all taste metallic and nasty.

After vaping for over 2 years I've learned one thing, listen to all the suggestions but take it with a grain of salt. You have to find what will work best for you and go with that once you found it. Like juice all things are up to the users liking. I use the 1300mah spinner and vivi nova and have not had one issue in about a year. This set up works for me but others may not like it at all so the best thing to do is try it for yourself and see what your go to device is. Most of the delivery devices are priced low enough so you can try different thing and go from there :cheers: