Contests

And Facebook-free is even better than that as not everyone has (or wants) a Facebook account. That's why Brian from The Veteran Vaper's contest was so popular here. We all know which store it came from, it created a LOT of great publicity for him, and I'd bet it made more than a few new repeat customers. Just sayin'. :D

A number guess is always a good one. :) or just post and get entered. Brian did one where he gave away 5 instant protanks to the person who commented right after him in the thread over a week. Not saying you have to do that many or that long of a span just an idea. People like a guess who type game where you take a picture and crop it and they guess who it is. ) just some idears!

Like those ideas and going to put them to work thank you so much. I cant have 2 running at the same time so after the ninth gonna run another one for the group

Thx again !

Cher

Thanks for listening and considering alternatives, Cher. :)

I personally like any contest for free vape gear. When your new it seems you want to try everything and it is about transitioning to this healthier life style as the budget allows. I Wish more vendors would do what Vapin Lizards and Veteran Vapor are doing for us here on the form. johnson creek smoke juice recently did a hanuika (sp) poetry contest about there product - that was fun but I lost anyways i guess I am not a poet.. Maybe a contest to create a jingle for your company. we have some talented people here