My first impressions after switching from an eGo C-Twist to a ProVari..

This isn't really a review of the ProVari (there's already tons of those online), but just my thoughts after upgrading from an eGo C-Twist. Figured it might be helpful for others who may be considering it.

myecigs.jpg

I've only had it for a few days but so far I absolutely love it!

This thing is built like a tank and damn near as heavy as one. :p It feels like a very high quality unit.

I read a lot of reviews (mostly good) before buying it, but I noticed several people saying that they didn't care for the single button control for the settings/display. I'm guessing these complaints are coming from folks who have never tried one, as I find the operation to be very easy and I actually like the fact that it only has one button. Very simple to use.

With the eGo twist, I found it difficult to see the tiny markings for voltage settings. I was constantly straining my eyes to read it. No such problem with the ProVari's big display.

What I'm really liking is the consistency of the vape. With the eGo twist it seemed to be hit or miss, but with the ProVari its a good vape every single time. The kit I ordered came with a Kanger ProTank, which I also really like. Holds more liquid than the old CE4s I was using on the eGos, no flooding problems so far, and produces lots of vapor.

Overall I couldn't be happier. Well worth the money.

Edited by Rattlehead