Questions

maj

I am going to be purchasing my first vape. I am currently doing the research but i have a few questions still. I've been on probably every retail site plus youtube. I think I am going to get an ego blister pack to start. I am trying to do this on a budget because I don't want to drop a ton of money and then hate it. I still want to get the right things though.

How to I know when to change the wick, coils and atomizer?

How long can the liquids sit in the clearomizer without issues like spoiling or damaging anything?

Basically if I wanted a few flavors on hand what is the shelf life inside of the clearomizer?

Kanger T3 bottom coil clearomizer - This doesn't have a wick? What is the difference or what is better?

Atomizer resistance - 1.8 or 2.8 ohm - what does that even mean?

Needle tip bottles - I see them in every kit. Is that just to put the liquid into the clearomizer easier?

Thank you for the help in advance. This is new to me and I am lost.

http://vaportalk.com/marketplace/bauway-ciggo-cloud-b.html

This seems like a better deal than the blister pack.

Edited by maj

When you start to taste the "burnt" taste. You can also clean the clearomizer.

How long can the liquids sit in the clearomizer without issues like spoiling or damaging anything?

Never knew that the liquid could spoil. As for damaging anything, it depends on where you place it....IE car, freezer, toilet bowl...ect.

Basically if I wanted a few flavors on hand what is the shelf life inside of the clearomizer?

Never knew that the liquid could spoil.

Kanger T3 bottom coil clearomizer - This doesn't have a wick? What is the difference or what is better?

The wick is inside the metal tube inside the tank. I would go with a Vivi Nova tank. I personally like RDA's (Rebuildable dripping atomizer).

1.8 ohm and 2.8ohm really doesn't matter for a constent voltage system. Ohm's is just the resistances of the coil.

Needle tip bottles - I see them in every kit. Is that just to put the liquid into the clearomizer easier?

Yep....

the ohm of a coil does vary depending on what you like or are going to use. 1.8ohm coils require less power to heat the juice to a vapor than a 2.8ohm coil, but with that said the 2.8ohm coil could potentially last longer because it is more resilliant to heat. 1.8ohm coils heat up faster than 2.8ohm coils. i use a kanger protank most of the time with 2.5ohm coils and avg about a month or more per coil, i do maintenance on my coils like dry burns etc but i wouldnt worry about that until you get more familiar with the setup you are going to use.

The blister pack appears to be a knock off ego battery and a CE4 Clearomizer . You will have to change the whole Clearomizer which is the tank and the coil/wick assembly. You can't rebuild or swap these parts out. You will have to buy back up CE4s or buy a better Clearomizer.

I don't know what you're paying for that set up but for a little bit more you can get better more reliable performance.

It won't spoil as long as kept from extremes. I wouldn't leave them on a dashboard for three months. You'll likely vape it before it goes bad. Most juices when kept properly have a 6month -1yr shelf life

Keep them covered and protected from heat and should be fine for days to weeks

The juice wicks thru holes in the bottom. There is debate on which performs better. On a top coil you may have to keep the wicks wet by tipping. On a bottom coil the wick is always submerged and prone to leaking

Stick with low (1.8 - 2.0) or standard (2.2 - 2.4) resistance with that battery for now.

Helpful but not necessary

Thank you all for you responses. They are really great info. I've seen the blister packs for $20ish everywhere. I'm actually kind of confused by that too because everything says ego on it and some things really look like knock offs. I am trying to do it on a budget but quality is also important.

The $38.99 Ego 1000mah starter kit from VaopeDudes is hard to beat. Its where I started as I talked about in my Starter Kit Questions thread. The batteries alone are worth the cost of the kit.

I am going to be purchasing my first vape. I am currently doing the research but i have a few questions still. I've been on probably every retail site plus youtube. I think I am going to get an ego blister pack to start. I am trying to do this on a budget because I don't want to drop a ton of money and then hate it. I still want to get the right things though.

How to I know when to change the wick, coils and atomizer? When it tastes like *** or stops producing vapor-starts leaking

How long can the liquids sit in the clearomizer without issues like spoiling or damaging anything? A very long time

Basically if I wanted a few flavors on hand what is the shelf life inside of the clearomizer? Same as in bottle as long in cool dark place, 2-3 years

Kanger T3 bottom coil clearomizer - This doesn't have a wick? What is the difference or what is better? See my comparison in "Member Tutorials but get T3S not T3 same price but newer and better imo. They all have wicks too, just some on top and some on bottom"

Atomizer resistance - 1.8 or 2.8 ohm - what does that even mean? Just get 1.8 and 2.2 ohm to start, I only use 2.2

Needle tip bottles - I see them in every kit. Is that just to put the liquid into the clearomizer easier? You wont need this with most tanks and clearos.

Thank you for the help in advance. This is new to me and I am lost.