Hello from Iowa!

epik

Hello everyone! Just thought I would drop in and introduce myself. Name is Alex and I'm from the great state of Iowa...you know...BFE.

Anyways....I'm a current smoker (1.5 packs a day...if not more). My brother was a smoker as well, until he found the joys of the e-cig, he has officially quit smoking all together, and is vaping now.

I've tried multiple types of your disposable e-cigs...Blu..NJoy...etc... and have never really found them to be "sufficient" for my liking, so have brushed it off all together as merely a fad.

However, i've given in to my brother and he is taking me to his favorite store this evening to look at some items, and give this a serious try.

So......i'll be posting a little bit more of my experience this evening after I get my hands on some new tech..if anyone has any suggestions that you think someone who smokes "Marlboro Menthol (full flavored)", on what to get...the whole combo (not just the juice), let me know. As i'll be looking and trying different things tonight.

Look forward to our discovery together...as I embark on roads untouched...