Sweet Vapes Exchange

egoc

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone had experience returning or exchanging items from Sweet-Vapes.com.

Reason I ask is because my Vision Spinner Kit arrived today. Turns out the 2 1300mah batteries are much bigger than I had anticipated and rather uncomfortable to use.

I was hoping they could possibly exchange the 2 1300mah batteries for 2 650 mah batteries. I think I am going to email them to see if they will. Maybe pick up another clearomizer and some e-liquid if they do let me make the exchange.

If not, would anyone here want to make a trade or know a reputable site that would be willing to make such an exchange. I really just don't see myself using the 1300mah batteries. I know they last a lot longer the 650mah, but they are just too big.

Thanks in advance.

Not sure what Sweet-Vapes will do about an exchange, but you might go for the 900 mAh battery rather than the 650. The 900 mAh is the same size as a 650 except it's a little longer (not much), and will hold a charge for much longer than the 650. Just a thought. :)

Yes. The length isn't so much the issue as the sheer size of the 1300mah so I have no issues going with the 900mah. I just don't see myself using 1300mah and really hope the guys at Sweet-Vapes will consider an exchange. The package just arrive and I did not see it whatsoever. Site says no returns but does lists a 14-day warranty. Who knows.

It will be at their discretion. I have spoken with Chuck and Dayna on several occasions and they have always been accommodating BUT it would be them making an exception to their terms and conditions. I could see it going either way. Would be hard to be upset if they do not allow an exchange but they will most likely help you out.

They are also a Brick and Mortar store you can call and talk to someone.

Thanks. Didn't realize they will a brick and mortar store.

I emailed them to see what they say. I guess I could also give them a call.

Definitely won't be upset if they don't allow the exchange. I'd be disappointed but it is what it is.

It's just I'd have to find a way to sell those or trade them for a smaller battery. That's probably gonna be difficult.

Thanks. Didn't realize they will a brick and mortar store.

I emailed them to see what they say. I guess I could also give them a call.

Definitely won't be upset if they don't allow the exchange. I'd be disappointed but it is what it is.

It's just I'd have to find a way to sell those or trade them for a smaller battery. That's probably gonna be difficult.

I wouldn't think it would. If I had 900 or 650 MAH spinners and someone wanted to trade me 1300s I would jump on it and pay the postage. Spinner 1300mah are about all I use unless I am in the water where I use the little 400mah cheapies that if I destroy I am only out $8 lol.

I don't think so. Is there a section on vaportalk to where I can try to sell or trade this two batteries should Sweet-Vapes not do the exchange?

My wife didnt think so either. Think about it. The typical progression for people I know are buying the analog look alikes, not being satisfied, but something has to be close to a cigarette in size and feel. Then they move on to standard non VV ego style batteries, then move up to VV Ego styles and then some move on to the mods and such.

I guess its just a personal preference thing, but I would just think about it before doing it since the 1300mah is such a better performer than the smaller ones and lasts forever.

Yes. I will wait until I hear back from Sweet-Vapes and see what they say. I mean I haven't used it yet. It arrived today so. If they don't want to do the exchange, I'll try the classifieds.

post-25497-137555126709_thumb.jpg

I've got two ego 650mah vv batteries (pictured far right), and one ego-c twist 900mah (middle).

I'd be happy to trade all three for the two spinners, along w postage or whatever to make sure you're getting an equal value.

The 650's have an Asian-style dragon design that I could live without lol but that was my only choice at the time. Both 650's were purchased in mid-march, and the 900 was just purchased in May.

The 1300mah is pictured on the far left for size reference.

Sorry Sonofzell, I am no longer selling or trading these 1300mah Spinners. Used them all weekend and just love them now. You guys were right. They grew on me and it didn't take long. Still smoking an analog every now and then. About 1-2 a day. Which isn't bad in my opinion. Haven't bought a new pack so that's good. Hoping I can stop smoking them by this weekend. Wish me luck. Any advice would be appreciated.

Sorry Sonofzell, I am no longer selling or trading these 1300mah Spinners. Used them all weekend and just love them now. You guys were right. They grew on me and it didn't take long. Still smoking an analog every now and then. About 1-2 a day. Which isn't bad in my opinion. Haven't bought a new pack so that's good. Hoping I can stop smoking them by this weekend. Wish me luck. Any advice would be appreciated.

I just stopped and never felt the need to pick an analog back up. My wife had to slowly stop. I think the easiest thing it to just stop and vape anytime you want one. Be sure to get quality liquids that will give you consistent nicotine and ratios.

I thought you might grow to love them:)

Im still waiting on mine but im counting on loving them although mine are ego c twists .

ANd Im sure you ll quit with them just tell yourself I can smoke an analog anytime I want,I just choose not too because I like vaping better Its all your choice!

I also carried a lighter in my pocket for a while too. It was sort of a comfort blanket to feel it in there even though I had nothing, well nothing tobacco, to light with it.

You can ALWAYS find an excuse to put down your e-cig and fire one up. We who are addicted to a substance are experts at justifying things. When you want to smoke, just dont. Its the easiest way and you will be AMAZED at how you feel as your taste and smell come back. I guarantee you within a week or two of being analog free, a smoking friend will walk up and talk to you and you will say "DAYUMMMM thats what I smelled like?"

Hang tough!

Best of luck!! I keep my ciggies with me as a security, there if I want one...I just LOVE that I want one less and less....I think this pack I have is stale and old, which helps. YUCKKKY when I light one up and I can never finish a whole one....and I always go back to my Ego :yes :yes