KTP Replacement Tanks By Tatroe Mods

CigTechs.com is now selling Tatroe Tanks, which are direct replacements for your Kanger ProTank that hold more juice & allow you to use your own 510 drip tip. They also sell replacement bases for use with specific devices.

9197605_orig.png

Edited by Rixter

Do the EVOD coils work in these?

You use your original KTP bottom plate with the Tatroe Tank, so since EVOD coils work fine in an original KTP, I'd say yes, but then again, I don't own a Tatroe Tank...yet.

Edited by Rixter

How would you tell your juice levels?

Great idea for all the KTP droppers.... Ed! Lol

Trust me...you'll know! lol

Seriously, vapor production will drop off followed by a gradually increasing bad taste. Other than those signs, you'll have to manually check your levels by looking inside the tank, just like with the solid aluminum Nova tanks, DID RBAs, etc. The upside is that if you drop it, it won't shatter like Pyrex.

I had one and sold it. It is a rock solid tank. However i felt it just made my mods too top heavy. Im a cable guy so my pv's stay in the truck. I have a little pouch that they sit in, repurposed vent clip pouch. Most mods sit with 1/3 of the top sticking out the top. With the tatroe tank they had a hell of a lean in the pouch.

• 1 month later...

Since I don't have a KPT2, I wasn't sure if the bases were the same, but after some snooping, it appears that they are.

Yeah, Spydre, you just screw the Tatroe Tank onto your KPT (1 or 2) base. The Tatroe Tank predates the KPT2 and gave people the ability to use their own drip tips while enjoying the KPT vaping experience without fear of shattering glass. :yes

Edited by Rixter

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines