Boba's

Has anyone ordered from alienvapors lately? I know it was next to impossible to get for a long time, but i was just on their site and they don't list anything about it being back ordered or anything. If they can get it out in good time, i'm going to order 120ml's next week, but i wanted to know if anyone has tried ordering it lately and if they got it in a timely fashion. Thanks :)

hah! good save Uma! all i could remember is it was alien something when i googled it and that was the first thing that popped up when i searched. probly a knock off. and of course alien visions store is closed. i'm getting kind of annoyed with how hard it is to get ahold of this juice. granted it is my favorite but it way too much of a hassle to get ahold of.

You want AlienVisions for the good stuff. ;)

I got lucky about 3 weeks ago and grabbed some Bobbas and Gorillas before the completley opened, took about 4 days to arrive.

Guess now you have to add the stuff to wishlist, then when you log in it goes to your cart and when they open ( 8 a.m.? ) they close store when orders are full. Which by the sounds aint taking to long.

Edited by CJ323

i just ordered some more boba's bounty from alien vapor. com (my second bottle but larger size)and I love it so now I got to try alien visions you say. Oh lord--- Has anyone tried BBty from both merchants and if so can comment on how much does the taste differ? Is one betterby alot or just a smidgen better??? I did not know there were 2 aliens in the USA. As for Alien vapor I ordered last thursday night and got shipment this afternoon in the mail. I did choose the cheapest mail. I also found another boba bounty at place called Mister E liquid.com and I ordered sample size.and it looks more like the color of tea. Alien vapor it is very dark in color. I Have not tasted it yet as waiting for it to steep. Just so many places to try out but not enough $$$ until Eagle lands again. I learn so much on here.

I'm going to hunt down a DIY clone of BB.

AlienVisions is always closed.

AlienVapor is a forger (is that the proper term?).

It's time to roll up my sleeves.

You keep me informed on how that goes Uma. Because, i LOVE that juice. I would literally marry it.

I had a bottle of bobas bounty and gave that vile crap away, yuck

Glad you don't like it.....it's one less person in the AVE queue!!! More Boba's for MEEEEE!!!!! :p

On a serious note, I was able to order 100ml no problem. Got it in the mail last week, and its been steeping ever since......sigh......

There is a trick. Memorize the number, expiration, and security code of the card you wish to order with. Log on to AVE about 5 minutes before opening, and get your wishlist ready. Once they open, your wishlist gets put in your cart, so all you have to do is hit the order button.

Also, my browser has my card number, so all I have to do is type in the first 4 digits, and BAM!!!! I'm there!!!

I just ordered some. Perhaps it was first time luck. But I just went back to the alienvision website and it seems that you can still order. Perhaps anyone out there who gets there soon will still have a chance. Wont hurt to try if you like this flavor.

Love BB! my 100ml bottle is dwindling time to order some more. It's all that goes in my Vmod. Need more Hype and GJ too!

Im betting You had the BB from the crappy vendor that was trying to cash in on Ave's downtime.

thats what the bottle was labeled i had, i gave it away. the smell was fantastic but the flavor was not

Did you buy it Fake Chow BB! ?

I have heard similar results from those that bought from there. I refuse to support a vendor that tries to scam the unknowing, not mentioning he sells "pot" flavored E-juice.

Couldnt hold back and am trying Bobo's at the moment in a KPT2 and it produces some serious vapor coming from the KPT2. I dont know if steeping helps or not so I just said screw it and went for broke. Interesting flavor I must admit. Nothing like I've had before. To me it sort of like black grapes minus the sweetness of the grape for some reason. Its not unpleasant and I think I like it, but I'm still trying to figure out the taste. It will be interesting to see if steeping this bad boy will bring out some additional flavors.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been intrigued by Boba's for so long now I cant remember.... I have never tried it and heard it was amazing...

I can never catch them open... :( Maybe one day I will...

BTW what is the deal with the store being closed all the time?

Ave Juice opens everyday at 11am est. They close once they reach order capacity. Depending on the day, it can be anywhere from 30mins to a few hours. If you create an account, you can add items to your wishlist when they are closed. When you log in to the site if they are open these items will automatically be added to your cart for faster purchasing. I just ordered 60ml of Hype and 30ml of GJ Tuesday, it'll be here today. I'm still sucking on my last 100ml bottle of BB. :D

Edited by Proetus