Needing E liquid Advice

ok so...how to explain this...i got my first e cig and e liquid in the mail monday night...havent had a cigerette since 11pm monday...been loving my e cig...now i started with a "555" blend but yuck, couldnt stand the maple taste. So I also ordered 15ml of cotton candy which quickly became my go to flavor for the last few days. Now at first it was great but this is the 3rd morning and now since last night I get this heavy medicine taste and the e liquid just doesnt taste the same. Tried changing my coil out and though it helped a tad with the taste the back of my tounge feels like sand paper and the e liquid just doesnt taste the same as it did the first few days. Do I need a pure VG mix to get rid of this dry mouth and bring the flavor back? Is it normal to go through this the first days and then my body will get ust to it? Any kind of advice would be helpful as im contemplating going back to analogs bc I just cant get this dry no flavor sand paper feeling out of my mouth.

You are going through nicotine detox. We all did. Its nothing more than that. If the liquid tasted good and all of a sudden doesnt its because as your tastebuds heal things taste differently. Your taste for liquids will change as well. Example when I first started all I wanted was a tobacco flavor. Now I only vape it because it goes good with whiskey lol. I never smoked a menthol cig in my life, and when I first tried Spearmint I thought it was vile. Now is is one of the three flavors I switch throughout the day. The whole "PG Allergy" thing gets overplayed as much as ADHD does in children. It is in things you encounter every day, if you were allergic you would most likely know before you started vaping. My taste for food has even changed. I never liked Hummus, now I can eat a tub of the stuff. Same for celery. Bot now that I can actually taste fast food, I tend to stay away from it lol. Its kind of amazing how badly smoking rapes your tastebuds and sense of smell.

Another thing is you need to have a few flavors to switch between because you will get so used to the taste of one you wont taste it as well. I have also found only the 100% USA made liquids are never perfumey. I suggest Sweet-Vapes.com or Vape-Dudes.com and strongly advise you to stay away from Dekang isf you don't like the perfumey chemically taste.

Dry mouth you will get no matter what. Vaping will dehydrate you - drink water while vaping, especially if you hit the vape heavy.

Vape Dudes are great, if you are patient. There is only one shop I would recommend above them, though they are a little more pricey, and that is Johnson Creek (USA juice FTW). They have the best, hands down, Vanilla I have found to date. They ship out their juice in glass bottles (15ml) with medicine dropper lids and smaller plastic bottles. Worth it, I have found this to be awesome way to send out the juice and the bottles and droppers are reuseable!

I would also recommend getting some kind of tank to go with your setup. I use CE4 clearomizers with my Egos and a Vivi Nova with my eVic.

ya i have 3 clearomizers, 2 evod bccs, and a kanger protank. I will try the water idea, because in fact that may be it! I havent been drinking water...just a few glasses of sodas per day and vaping. Let me try a few days of heavy water drinking and vaping and see if that helps.

I drink a ton of sodas, and for that matter a ton of Makers Mark on the weekends and I get dehydrated as hell now and never have before. That is the only side effect I have had. I have to force myself to drink a bottle of water for every two drinks I have and cut back my soda intake by only having one a day at work with lunch and drinking water the rest of the day. It has helped me immensely. I got so dehydrated over Memorial Day weekend I ended up in the hospital with congestive heart issues because I rehydrated faster than my body could process the fluid and ended up with about 12lbs of unwanted fluid that wouldn't go out. Needless to say, constant hydration is key with vaping.

Good advice given here, thanks. Ya I dunno, it could of just been a bad coil I guess...changed coil out and now the next day the dry mouth isnt so bad. Though that sucks I paid almost 3 bucks for that faulty coil..not even a day out of it...guess I wont be going with a 2.5ohm...but on these 2ohm Im almost maxed out on volts (4.3-4.8) is where I hang the last few days to get that decent hit/flavor. Maybe I'll have to start looking into a 5 volt mod setup.

• 2 weeks later...