cell phone external battery charging pack

Hi all,

I have this http://www.amazon.com/X5-mobile-2600mAh-External-Battery/dp/B00CX5HAI0/ref=sr_1_5?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1374756494&sr=1-5 and was hoping that I could use it to charge my Spinners in an emergency situation. I would connect one of my standard ego or ego rapid chargers to it. It has a 1 amp output. Any thought? Thanks.

Regards,

Ed

I don't have an answer for you but that is a neat thing to have. I've never seen one before but that would be great if you are not going to be around your car or electricity for awhile. Like camping or fishing. I might get me one. Thanks

I have a few different brands and models. They work great for charging cell phones, tablets, and other things. I was testing different brands/models for my job. We have a small specialized pc that runs off these. The model that I posted above is the one I like best, so I bought a couple for my wife and myself. I'm hoping that charging my batteries in a pinch would be another use for these.

The input side looks ok but the output side is wrong. This unit puts out 5.0v 1A max.

My charger is 4.2v output 420mA

I wouldn't risk it. Minimally you could damage the battery. Probably it would blow up your battery and then we'd have to read about you on the Internet.