let's see your EDC

I keep mine in an igloo, on the cool floor. Until lately, I haven't had a refrigerator for over 6 years. (just igloos, with ice packs only when it's super hot outside, and one battery running igloo that worked for about 4 months). All my juices have been fine. They're in a dark, cool, spot. The top of your closet might get warmer than the bottom, but if you have children, and not a locked box, then the top is the best place, yes. The pantry cupboard stays cooler too, I guess because of all the coolness of the cans? So yes, a cool dark place, is best.

On really hot I'm so melting in the heat days, I put ice packs in the cooler... and the nic base liquid for DIY in the new (yay!!) fridge.

Just make sure the sun isn't hitting it. My black purse gets extremely hot super quickly, so I don't keep very much in there.

Edited by Uma

No fridge for six years?? Wow that is OFF the Grid Uma! congrats !!

It is so worth it! Thanks. :)

I read for long term storage like a year plus the fridge is ok.

It should be okay in the fridge too. The only problem with fridges, is the cross contamination from fridge smells.... left over liver and onions might make the peach joose taste/smell a bit funny the next time you take it out. :D

Since when is it cold enough to build an igloo in California? :ph34r:

Well, it certainly was before God's helpers turned up the heat to cook a few Grasshoppers :D

Uma are you for real? You did not have a fridge for 6 years? How did you do it? I know I must be spoiled but I can't imagine not having a fridge. I knew I admired you for a good reason :)

LOL, it's not too hard in the country. The cold beers snuggle nicely in the spring water runoff. (or creek). The fresh veggies and fruit stay nice in the clay pot fridge. Clay Pot fridge? Yes.. easy peasy, and something every city dweller can have on hand for brown outs and so forth too. Take a huge clay pot, (whatever you can afford)... fill the bottom with sand, insert a smaller clay pot, fill the wall space between the two pots with sand, wet the sand down, place your veggies in the clean smaller clay pot, cover with a damp/wet kitchen towel, place in a cool spot.

The new Coleman Igloo Xtremes will stay cold for 7 days or so. Sometimes longer, depending on the weather.

Ice cubes and marqureta mix ... I missed. Dreadfully missed. But, I appreciate those things even more so when I visit others.

Oh, and the kids live close by, just a few miles away, so we use their fridge/freezer when there's room. :) (freezing ice packs).

The dogs get the leftovers...

I do ramble don't I. lol. But, everyone needs a Backup plan when the Main plan flubs up. :)

Soon to be complete with mad murdocks pluid! :) lol. Oh he is announcing winners on Wednesday btw. :)

LOL, I saw you got th 115ml!! Good for you. It's good stuff. (ya either love it or hate it).

Wednesday?? Yippy!!! I bet I won the Triple tokens ROFLMFAO!!!

Is there another contest going on?

Their prices are always low. MadMurdock won't have it any other way.

It's not a juice for the avg beginning consumer. You have to have glass/pyrex or Stainless Steel tanks. The o-rings of your contraption have to be out of condensation harms way. It's a beautiful Green. Food coloring is controversial.(use at your own risk/judgement) It's a super strong Black Licorice/Kiwi/your guess is as good as mine flavor. Try not to vape it 24/7.

But, if you're ready, you can order it at VapingWatch. If you hurry, I think you can still make the contest in time.

There are other flavors available too, all of them MadMurdock's crazy concoctions. 710 and Maha Raz seem to be a huge hit.

Oh, and you'll need a blunt syringe, for taking it out of the glass bottle and inserting it into your glass tank.

Edited by Uma

You have to have glass/pyrex or Stainless Steel tanks. The o-rings of your contraption have to be out of condensation harms way.

I wonder if it'll ruin the gaskets in my AGA-T2, AGT, or AGI RBAs.

I wonder if it'll ruin the gaskets in my AGA-T2, AGT, or AGI RBAs.

They're cheap enough to replace, if they do. I am like most of the users, and have dedicated one atty to just the Pluid. So far, my Richman is aok and it has insulators in the post area. (AGA-T-+ reDo/reModel atty). I haven't tried the AGA-T with it... shoot, I don't even remember where I put it lol. I'll have to hunt it down.

Well I guess I'm too young for this stuff too. I was going to buy one of those beautiful blue Bella tanks until luckily Medic pointed out to me that it is not the average tank, like the viva nova. That would have been a wasted $50.00. I've got to start reading the descriptions on this stuff and quit just looking at how pretty they are. Uma, I think you are into the beautiful stuff too and I know you are plenty experienced for one of those Bella tanks. And that juice yall are talking about, well I am not inhaling anything that melts anything but glass. That's ok though, I'm going to keep reading all of your posts and one day I'll be big enough to know what to do with a Bella tank. :)

I thought I'd spice this thread up a little by posting my other EDC:

Here is my Mon - Fri 9 to 5 carry:

6344277832_ce4e93176d_z.jpg

6344279162_9c3dfd2b06_z.jpg

It's a Taurus TCP in a Cobra leather pocket holster. My work clothes don't really allow me to conceal carry a full or even medium sized pistol. This little guy definitely does the trick.

This is my "all other time" carry:

6343530821_424b5384a0_z.jpg

A Glock 19 in a Com-Tac Minotaur Spartan IWB holster. The holster is tuck-able. I could wear it with my work clothes (cloth slacks, long sleeve shirt tucked in, maybe a tie), but sometimes I have to get under a desk to check cables or the like. I wouldn't want somebody seeing the empty holster and freaking out.

Here is a picture of my wife shooting one of our AR-15s:

6344425674_aa473bfca8_z.jpg

I noticed right after I took the picture that she forgot to put her eye protection on. So on went to glasses.

Regards,
Edward

Edited by edgie13

post-2328-0-41084700-1375294217_thumb.jp

Just an eGo c-twist for now, but soon to be replaced by a Provari or VAMO.

The pistola is a Gen 4 Glock 26. I also have several others including a G19, Colt 1911, S&W 500 Mag, NAA Black Widow, Ruger 22/45 LITE, Colt 6920, etc.... But that's another topic. :)

Edited by Rattlehead