Wierd Taste

So i bought the basic set up eGo-C twist with a clear 3ml tank and single coil cartomizer. I'm on a 3rd flavor juice and I can't taste it. If I smell the cartomizer from the top I can smell the 1st juice and it smells like it went bad. Anyway to clean it or do I just have to buy a new one? The first day I smoked it, it was great but after a while it started losing taste, someone told me to switch flavors to keep the taste going so I did.

is the clearomizer just one piece or does it have the changable coils....

either way...rinse it out well with hot water, shake well to remove any excess liquid. best results are to dry over night, but If not, you can just fill and vape. the first few hits will be pretty weak due to excess water on the wicks, but will kick in after a few hits.

I don't think it has changable coils. I actually don't know what res it is. I vape at 4.4. The clearomizer is the plastic see through tube right? It's the cartomizer.

What do you guys when changing different liquids? Always flushing the cartomizer with hot water?

Could be the carto is starting to die. they are pretty cheap. I used to wash them out like several times with boiling water. I just get a new one for flavor changes now. The carto with the same flavor for me is usually good for a week or trwo. After getting the first fill soaked real good I usually drip into the top of it to refresh it. The cotton taste could mean the area of the filler where the heat souce is has no liquid other than water maybe. Did you give the wet carto a day to dry? If not that try the oven at 150*. Warm it up to 150 then turn it off.

Put the wet cartos on foil on a pan for , well until the oven is cool. maybe an hour. It should be dry then. Water really messes us the taste or blocks it for me. The carto could also be dead if no vapor is seen. Vateran Vaper sells the Boge LR cartos pretty cheap so just get a few boxes and dont work so hard!

You probably scorched rhe wick. In my opinion 4.4 v on a little clearo is to high. Once you scorch the wick it loses its ability to wick juice and now you are just tasting scorched wick.

You should change clearos to replaceable coil version or clean your clearo more often. Especially if you are a heavy vaper and are prone to continually hitting that thing (known as "chain vaping") with too high of voltage you get great vapor production at first but are prone to "dry hits" and thus scorching. Once you've scorched it, your done.

I was going to say, are you sure the clear that came with it was the kind you can wash out and replace juices in? When we bought ours, they said even if you try to rinse it out real well, any other flavors would taste nasty, which is why we ended up getting the Evod tanks, and why I'm looking at KPT2 or Davide Glassomizer.