Over Discharge and Mechanical Mods

I have two of them, so no problem divvying up. :)

Of course, there might be a problem in letting go of them in the first place.

Yep. Definitely a problem there.

Don't hold your breaths fellas. :)

Arnie: (both are considered a bit complex to clean, not recommended for beginners).

Poldiac: MMVapors.com (Greece) (cost: 1 free from contest, 1 a Christmas present)

Roller: Atmizoo.com (Greece) (cost: 1 free from a poster friend).

I'm sure I'm capable enough to clean contacts and such.

Why does one say "Uma 18650"?

Hmm, you gottem free. No wonder. They are like two hundred bucks each (for the Poldiac).

Edited by ArnieH

I'm sure I'm capable enough to clean contacts and such.

Why does one say "Uma 18650"?

Hmm, you gottem free. No wonder. They are like two hundred bucks each (for the Poldiac).

The one called the Uma was the one my hubby bought me for Christmas, when they first came out, and with sore ribs from my nudging him so intensely to get me one, It wasn't called "the Uma" then. It was called BYO. (Build your own). Mine was the first BYO in Polished Brass over Polished Stainless Steel. So, the creator, Jim, dubbed it the "Uma" edition. :)

The other one, a Satin SS over Polished SS I won in the Lottery last month.

When you purchase goodies at MMVapors, you get to enter your Order Numbers into every Lottery he does.

So, hmmmm, No Wonder what, exactly? Please, do tell.

Oh, and the 18650? The BYO came with all 3 sized tubes... 18350, 18500, 18650. for the price you all now pay for one.

Edited by Uma

The one called the Uma was the one my hubby bought me for Christmas, when they first came out, and with sore ribs from my nudging him so intensely to get me one, It wasn't called "the Uma" then. It was called BYO. (Build your own). Mine was the first BYO in Polished Brass over Polished Stainless Steel. So, the creator, Jim, dubbed it the "Uma" edition. :)

The other one, a Satin SS over Polished SS I won in the Lottery last month.

When you purchase goodies at MMVapors, you get to enter your Order Numbers into every Lottery he does.

So, hmmmm, No Wonder what, exactly? Please, do tell.

I wonder if i will win a free one from vaping watch tomorrow! :)

Huh, ?details bud!

well when you placed an order from Vaping Watch for pluid or any mad murdocks juice this past weekend you get entered into this raffle of sorts. There are a ton of prizes. I thought you knew about it? Didnt you get an email from them?

As popular as his flavors are, it's a sample pack, trust me. :D

Hey guys! For super hot summer days, one way of keeping your batteries and flavors cool, is by using a Diabetics Insulin Travel Case bag with the handy ice pack inside. Mike came up with this trick a few years ago, and I still think it's da bomb for times like summer.

There are tons of various styles (and prices) to choose from.

you know i hate it when im outside in the heat (avg here right now is mid 90's and up) thats cool for here. anyways back to what i was saying. i hate it when my gear gets hot like the protank, i try to keep it in the ac, seems like flavor and vapor production diminish when the gear gets hot.