Noob Question about Clearomizers and Juice.

Good question. When I get near the bottom or I dont get the vape I like anymore from the left over juice I just call it ended and wash it out tossing what leftover there is. If the coil and head can be unscrewed it is easier to clean the wicks. If you have cheap clearo's or they do not clean the way you like as they wont come apart I toss them. (or save them after cleaning for that flavor) I use boge 501 carts to test flavors. They are easier to clean out for me.

Some people just start with a neutral flavor like Vanilla and then when they change to say chocolate or strawberry it would likely mix with the old juice to make a nice complement anyway. So no problem.

Like sheepdog said ! For me, I usually just empty any old liquid, give a few good shakes and refill with a compatible flavor. If you do rinse them, shake out the excess liquid and let dry. If you decide to not wait until dry, refill with liquid and take a few draws. the first few draws will be a bit watery, but it will kick in after a bit.

I would use some rubbing alcohol and let it soak for an hour or so (overnight preferably) but if you need it like right now just wash it with hot water and then let it dry itself out. Be careful not to pull the wick out unless you have something to pull it back through the coils. Then after its dry put it all back together. And a good way to know if its done or not.... You will lose flavor and start getting dry hits all the time. Be careful not to do it too often bc you will burn the wick. It can be rewicked but you need cotton embroidery floss and some 32g wire. :)

Vodka wash works best for me to clean and soak clearos. Majority of the time the over night vodka wash gets rid of most remaining flavors. Happy vaping

i have read a ton of people using vodka.. whats the advantage over rubbing alcohol?

I used to use rubbing alcohol before the vodka. But the old flavor never really washed out with rubbing alcohol. The vodka also brought the performance back to closer to new. Even ce4 I washed with rubbing alcohol had a increase in performance after letting them soak in vodka and most wicks look new after vodka unlike rubbing alcohol that never cleaned the wicks completely.

I use Vodka as well. I started using it because my mind went all "I would not want to drink rubbing alcohol, but vodka is an old friend" and it ended up being a good choice. It really does bring older tanks back from the dead, but eventually, you are just gonna have to buy a new one.

Now, if I use up the fluid and go to change out, I dont soak or wait. just pour in some vodka, shake and pour it out. Then fill with fluid.

I guess you could also dab the wick with a paper towel .I dab the nub of the wick in my bottom feeder evod with a q-tip

to dry it out a bit

Q tip or paper towel it's what I use to dry my wicks. But the kanger pro tank has really short wicks, 2 of those are flavor wicks that just sit on top of the coil/wick.