Kanger Protank V2

i prefer the Evod bccs to the pro tanks...to airy of a draw for me...i know you can put the evod coils in and block some of the air flow but why bother when the evod bcc does the trick....currently my pro tank has set in a box for the last 4 days unused...not worth the 17 i paid for it unfortunately..and surely not buying a $20 "better" version. My suggestion being as new as it is...pro tank is neat looking but I feel like a crackhead when hitting it because of all the air/cracking noises it makes.

Anyone received one of these yet? I have an odd question :D What size is the packaging that the kpt2 comes in? Trying to figure out how many will fit in small priority box.

The box it comes in is perfectly square. 1 1/4 inches in depth and 3 3/4 inches long and 3 3/4 inches wide. Hope this helps if you dont already have one.

Tested my version 2 today. Yep they improved it! But I'm not a fan of O rings. Not as airy..tighter draw due to different design ...removable tip...put on a plastic one for the carter to see if I could tell a difference....maybe....but like the idea of colored tips so I know what juice is in what tank ..... So which version is better??? Time will tell, but they both have advantages and drawbacks..Rule #1- Don't Drop It!!!

I am waiting for another payday before ordering - but it is just a few more days from now so hoping there will still be some KPT 2s in stock by then. I am still in love with the Kpt1. To me the Kpt is just oh so trouble free and mine never gurgles or pops or leaks. I do get some curious looks from other drivers like they think its something illegal. They can call the cops as I am clean just my nicotine.

i prefer the Evod bccs to the pro tanks...to airy of a draw for me...i know you can put the evod coils in and block some of the air flow but why bother when the evod bcc does the trick....currently my pro tank has set in a box for the last 4 days unused...not worth the 17 i paid for it unfortunately..and surely not buying a $20 "better" version. My suggestion being as new as it is...pro tank is neat looking but I feel like a crackhead when hitting it because of all the air/cracking noises it makes.

that " snap, crackle, and pop" sound is what alot of us vapers look for. it means your coil is vaporizing your juice really well, but yes it sounds like a crack pipe.

I am waiting for another payday before ordering - but it is just a few more days from now so hoping there will still be some KPT 2s in stock by then. I am still in love with the Kpt1. To me the Kpt is just oh so trouble free and mine never gurgles or pops or leaks. I do get some curious looks from other drivers like they think its something illegal. They can call the cops as I am clean just my nicotine.

ya i know the feeling. kpt works flawless for me, dont see why people get gurgling or anything. but im so used to the "snap, crackle, pop" sound it makes i dont even like using my other delivery devices anymore.

@ lovetovapedaily. i am same way as to Kpt 1 I am loving it. I am so glad I got the kpt or I might have given up on ecigs altogether. I so hated the leaky clearomizers, even did not care 4 the viva nova as it also leaked. I do still use 510 cartridges but I never know when they r gonna stop working. i have not yet tried a carto tank or the direct dripping people on here talk about. perhaps one day when I figure out what I need to buy in that catagory that others find works well. for now rather spend my $s on Kpt1 or 2, I think I will stick with what I find is working flawlessly. :thumbup:

Mine doesn't "rice krispy" it's more of a rattlesnake...perfect vape...and I'm liking the plastic tip.... Less residue ...

mine rice krispy's! but I must admit - I do like it a lot! didnt think id like it anymore or any less than my other tanks - but I do ! if I went so damn accident prone it would be perfect for me see my pic ? thats me at work -its so chaotic every day with 20 dogs roaming free lol I swear once I even had a dog remove a shoe and play hell trying to get it back .

Edited by Christie

@ lovetovapedaily. i am same way as to Kpt 1 I am loving it. I am so glad I got the kpt or I might have given up on ecigs altogether. I so hated the leaky clearomizers, even did not care 4 the viva nova as it also leaked. I do still use 510 cartridges but I never know when they r gonna stop working. i have not yet tried a carto tank or the direct dripping people on here talk about. perhaps one day when I figure out what I need to buy in that catagory that others find works well. for now rather spend my $s on Kpt1 or 2, I think I will stick with what I find is working flawlessly. :thumbup:

i dont care for any vision products, tried some ce4's and ce6's just to much fluid wasted from leaks, gurgling etc, just give me kanger products and im in vaping bliss. IMO vision products make cool looking paper weight's.

Now that the KPT 2's are out I'll probably get a couple eventually. But I'm in no big hurry as the original KPT's I have do the job just fine. In fact I may just get some of the new coil base plates, or whatever you choose to call them, separately as that's the only new feature that mildly interests me.

i dont care for any vision products, tried some ce4's and ce6's just to much fluid wasted from leaks, gurgling etc, just give me kanger products and im in vaping bliss. IMO vision products make cool looking paper weight's.

does vision make the vivi nova?

figures I ordered 2 of those :( I dont like leaks

I've used all types of delivery devices. Before migrating to KPT's as my go-to devices I was using Vision Vivi Nova's and had no real complaint. Did I get occasional leaks? Yes. Was it a chronic problem? No. Was I overall satisfied with them? Yes.

I still consider the Vision Vivi Nova's far superior, all things considered, to what I considered my go-to devices previously. But what I like may suck in the opinion of others. That's why you have to take everything you read in forums like this with a big grain of salt.

HEADS UP! Kanger EVODD replacement heads work in the original, but do not in version 2.......I guess I'm buying an EVODD so I can use up some heads!!!

I just plucked out the post with hemostats and swapped them ;)

Just received my KPT 2 today and am using it at the moment with my new KTS telescopic Storm. Its vaping very well, however I feel it to be a bit on the airy side myself. That being said I have never tried the original KPT and would probably not prefer it as everyone says its super airy. Personally I wish it were not as airy but I guess its just something I will have to get used too. The taste is great also in my opinion. Im coming from a vision spinner with a vision viva nova stv.

Edited by dragongunner

Just received my KPT 2 today and am using it at the moment with my new KTS telescopic Storm. Its vaping very well, however I feel it to be a bit on the airy side myself. That being said I have never tried the original KPT and would probably not prefer it as everyone says its super airy. Personally I wish it were not as airy but I guess its just something I will have to get used too. The taste is great also in my opinion. Im coming from a vision spinner with a vision viva nova stv.

lol toke on an evod tank for a minute that will get your mind right lol I just switched from the kanger 2 to my evod (that I was perfectly happy with till I got this thing) and man oh man THAT is airy!

If you feel it's too airy that chrome collar that comes with it can be used to tighten the draw if your pv allows you to use it. If not then an ego extension adapter will allow it's use. If you don't want to go through all that then use something to restrict the air channels on the bottom of the base. Think tape or putty or whatever.

I actually got used to the looser draw. Like many I was used to the draw of other devices when I first got a KPT. Now I'm used to the KPT.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines