Help picking ProTank heads

I am a n00b and getting ready to order a ProTank. It comes with a 2.5 and 1.8, I really don't know the difference.

I have 2x650mah standard and just ordered a 1100mah Winder.

What ohm heads should I get?

Can some explain the difference?

Thanks

The 1.8 ohm head has less resistance so you can run it at lower volts. The 2.5 ohm needs more power, around 4.2 volts our better. If you get a variable voltage battery like the vision spinner or ego twist you could run either head b ut if you have a non vv battery I have been told to use the 1.8 head. Less resistance needs less power, more resistance needs more power. Hope that helps any.

The 1.8 ohm head has less resistance so you can run it at lower volts. The 2.5 ohm needs more power, around 4.2 volts our better. If you get a variable voltage battery like the vision spinner or ego twist you could run either head b ut if you have a non vv battery I have been told to use the 1.8 head. Less resistance needs less power, more resistance needs more power. Hope that helps any.

Thanks again L2VD. That helps. Will 2.1ohm be good on my 3.7v's or stay with 1.8? I plan to switch to all VV's and eventually a large mod. I just have to get tanks, juices etc together before dropping $100+ on a mods.

i would highly recommend you talk to brian from the veteran vapor. He has honestly been one of the most helpful people i have talked to when purchasing equipment and accessories. Also another great person i have talked to is UMA and Bcartervol98. they both have experimented with alot of equipment and UMA is a modder and love RBA's so she would be the best one to talk to about mods and tanks.

Thanks again L2VD. That helps. Will 2.1ohm be good on my 3.7v's or stay with 1.8? I plan to switch to all VV's and eventually a large mod. I just have to get tanks, juices etc together before dropping $100+ on a mods.

The 2.1 ohm will be fine at 3.7V. the 1.8 will rum slightly warmer than the 2.1 however Im not sure you will notice the difference in .3 ohms. I use a higher ohm on my Provari and a lower ohm on my Spinner.

I planed on checking out the EVODS after I have tried the T2's I ordered. I was also going to try the T3's. If the T2's work good I will order new heads. Maybe think about getting a DIY kit and rebuild them.

i would highly recommend you talk to brian from the veteran vapor. He has honestly been one of the most helpful people i have talked to when purchasing equipment and accessories. Also another great person i have talked to is UMA and Bcartervol98. they both have experimented with alot of equipment and UMA is a modder and love RBA's so she would be the best one to talk to about mods and tanks.

Brian is who recommended the 1.8 ohms head with the kpt on a twist. Said the 2.5 would work but I would have to crank up the voltage.