Good neutral/subtle flavors

My local shops have all the standard flavors - tobacco, menthol, every kind of berry - but to be honest they're all a bit much for me. I couldn't imagine filling up with something like blueberry and tasting that flavor all day long.

What I really want is something subtle - not quite flavorless - but mild and complex and vague.

One of my favorite smells is jungle - humid, lots of plants and mud. Or the smell of wet concrete. Or the smell of the beach. But not just "pine" or "flowers" or "salt water", just.. subtle.

Are there any e-cig fluid manufacturers that focus on this kind of milder flavor?

Thanks!

-a

How about EC Blends? They have so many different kinds of flavors. You might like their dragon series. The Dragon's Blood and Dragon's Tear are pretty subtle, yet complex and pretty tasty. :)

Mild, complex and vague- leads me to think you might like and enjoy Alice in vapeland.. FTR they open their online portal on tuesday evenings at 11pm est and only stay open for about 24 hours.. This has however alllowed them to process orders quicker!! A weeks turn around is way better than the 4 weeks it took for my first order!!

I love the Zombie apocalypse, Twas Brill'ig, and their black and white cookie... They might be worth a look!!

I also noticed that Nicquids Peach 12mg was so subtle that I almost could not tell it was peach. As such I did not care for it and gave it to my housekeeper. She is ending up with most of my purchases and I seem to not like many I get. The chocolates and coffee's and tobacco flavorings so far seem to be hated by me. Maybe they are just too strong, I dont know.

I know both the places I order liquid from, sweet-vapes.com and vapedudes.com have flavor strength options of "just a touch", standard, and extra. Depending on the flavor I have tried all three. The "just a touch" maybe would get you a subtle flavor in almost any one you choose. Just a thought.

Try raising the VG ratio on the complex flavors you like. This will help mute the flavor if standard is still too strong for you since VG doesn't carry flavor as well as PG does.

You may also like complicated tea flavors, such as Mt. Baker Vapor's "Dream Tea".