Batteries

How often does everyone charge their batteries. I have a 1000mah battery might be more it has rings on it that light up when I press my button. Anyways when it was new it would last 3 days between charges now I get maybe 2.5 days so I charge daily. I'm a heavy vaper.

Batteries do get weak as they age (kinda like Jeff) and do need replacement but if you got 3 days out of 1000mah your doing well. Best I ever got out of a battery that size was maybe 1 day at best. We need to see your definition of "heavy" vaper-LOL. ;)

The equivalent of 2 packs per day. I probably take several hundred drags per day. Slow long drags, 5-7 seconds each. My battery could have more mah, its about twice the diameter of a ego twist battery.

Well, I'm new at this too but from what I have read on here you are suppose to not recharge your battery until it loses all its charge. They say it saves the life time of your battery and will last longer. But, if you don't have a back up I see why you can't do that. Try to get you a back up so that when 1 is charging you have another to use. You were saying your battery is twice the diameter of the ego twist battery? You may have a 1300mah. I have a 1100mah and it only lasts about 1 1/2 days.

My 1000mah EgoT batteries last about 24-36 hours and my 1300mah Spinners last about the same since i am using a somewhat higher voltage on those. I always wait until mine is fully dead to recharge although I remember reading the Lithium Ion batteries do not develop a memory. The way I do it now it is hard to tell though because I simultaneously use two now. My Spearmint, Strawberry Fields, and Peach I use the 1000mah standard batteries and for my Tobacco and Coffee flavors I use the Spinners. I usually have both loaded and switch between them. Seems like I am charging about every 3rd or 4th day this way, and still have one of each fully charged in my case when the other dies. Having 4 batteries really takes the charging pressure off. My wife has the same kit so basically it is like having 8 batteries but again, with as long as these things last I never have had more than one dead at the same time because I have chargers everywhere. One for the boat, one for the car, 2 at home, and my wife and I both keep one at work lol.

My 1000mah lasts me maybe 24hrs and I would say I'm a heavy vaper. I also carry 3 batteries which I rotate so I'm never without (gawd forbid!) my batteries are just over 2 months old and seem to be as strong and durable as when I bought them. My Joyetec batteries seem to put out the same voltage all the way to discharge. I have an Evod battery that drops off voltage the last 15% of its life which is slightly annoying because I tend to vape it to death just so it will die and I can charge it.

Well, I'm new at this too but from what I have read on here you are suppose to not recharge your battery until it loses all its charge. They say it saves the life time of your battery and will last longer. But, if you don't have a back up I see why you can't do that. Try to get you a back up so that when 1 is charging you have another to use. You were saying your battery is twice the diameter of the ego twist battery? You may have a 1300mah. I have a 1100mah and it only lasts about 1 1/2 days.

Not disagreeing but I have heard the same about charging but I have also seen where some folks say to fully charge your new battery use it for about 20 minutes and then charge it again to"condition" your battery. Can someone please shed some light on this. I need juice bad but my budget is crap so I really need another battery.mine always quits when I'm farthest from a charger.

I have never heard anything other than to use them until they die, then fully charge, and repeat from anyone whose advice I trust. I also truly believe that although lithium ion batteries do not develop a memory like the old NiCad batteries did, their life is not determined by use as much as charging cycles. This makes me believe wholly in using them till they blink, then charging fully.

If someone could tell me how to add pics I would post some.

I think this will work. You may have to upload to Photobucket or another photo sharing site then paste the IMG link here. This is my case on my desk at work a few weeks ago. There are CE4s in this pic, I had not switched to the Kanger T2 as of then.

D3556A41_zps788cd8fc.jpg

bcartervol98

Does your atomizers in your case have juice in them?

I did not know I could put my atomizers with liquid in them in my case, I thought they would leak out. Can you do that with all of them like CE4s and Viva Novas?

If a clearomizer leaks it is faulty. The CE4s did leak from time to time, but after a month of straight T2 use I keep 4 full plus one attached to a battery in my case at all times and none have leaked a drop. They are designed to seal. I carry mine in my pocket and generally leave it laying on its side on my desk. T2s are very good about not leaking and super easy to fill. The atomizer head is above the rim of the tank on those so there is virtually no way to get liquid into the hole in the top unlike the CE4s where it is virtually impossible to not get liquid in there.