Hi

Hi all, you guys have been all so great in helping me out. I have another question. I would love to talk about flavor. There are so many and I am sure I will be trying a lot, but I am only use to American Spirit and Du Maurier smoke flavors.

Is the Classic Tobacco, or American Standard in these ranges of flavors?

Thanks Ron.... figgered it out .....:)

As far as tobacco goes, I have found FOR ME, the only one close to the real thing is "Traditional Tobacco" from sweet-vapes.com. I order it in 80-20 24mg. The American Standard from VapeDudes has a strooooong Maple Taste to it, and I am not a fan of their Classic Tobacco either. The only flavors I do not get from VapeDudes are Tobacco flavors and have found that Sweet-Vapes.com and their line of "Signature Tobacco" and especially their "Traditional Tobacco" is as close as it gets.

For me the flavors I have in rotation are

Spearmint VapeDudes 70-30 24mg (I never once smoked a menthol, but the Spearmint tastes almost exactly like double-mint gum and I love it, has become an all day vape for me)

Strawberry Fields VapeDudes 70-30 24mg

Juicy Peach 80-20 24mg from sweet-vapes.com

Traditional Tobacco 80-20 24mg from sweet-vapes.com

Just ordered 50ml of Blue Honey and Candy Cane (peppermint) from VapeDudes that shipped today, looking forward to trying those

Just a note, when I found the tobacco I liked I thought I was in heaven. Then as time passed I have found I am not fond of the flavor of tobacco as an every day vape. I reserve that flavor for when I am drinking beer or liquor and really want a smoke. It works, and for me is the closest thing I have tried but I would branch out and try different things.

Again I disclaim that, when it comes to flavors, it is extremely subjective. What tastes good to me is not necessarily what tastes good to others. A lot of people love liquids that I would not vape if I had a gun to my head and flavors I like others may detest equally badly. I gave away a bunch of flavors I tried and didnt like about a month ago after trying a little bit of everything. The only thing for certain for me is that Sweet-Vapes.com is my go to supplier for tobacco and VapeDudes is my go to supplier for everything else.

For example I ordered some "Dekang" liquids after reading great reviews, and they tasted like moldy sweat socks smell. For me, finding the right PG/VG mixture and nicotine levels is almost as important as the flavors I like. I bet I would like some of the flavors I gave away had I not ordered 16-18mg and 50-50 at first. Live and learn lol.

Hi bcarter - Spearmint taste like doublemint gum!, Strawberry Fields, Juicy Peach, Blue Honey and Candy Cane, LOL I really am a newby! I would never have considered flavors like that. Only because I have always really disliked menthol cigs.

Interesting!

now if I can only find all the choices in one order. I did want to start with a kit, but I am finding not all the kits have a lot of the suggestions. Like, I feel the 1300mah for me is important and of course the flavor is a important factor as well. I am also a eye candy temp person and I love the look of Vape Dupes! Silly as it sounds but, I am an artist and that kind of thing just crabs me. Love the Dragons!

Edited by smokeless2013

I would almost puke if i accidentally hit a menthol cig, but I have stopped thinking about my PV as a "cig" and have branched out. It happens to everyone that vapes a long time. Smoking murders your tastebuds and as they come back, your taste will change. I ordered 4 30ml bottles of Traditional Tobacco when I found it to be a good "drinking" vape. That was over a month ago and I have yed to go through the first bottle, but have killed 50ml of Spearmint lol. Go figure.

I would almost puke if i accidentally hit a menthol cig, but I have stopped thinking about my PV as a "cig" and have branched out. It happens to everyone that vapes a long time. Smoking murders your tastebuds and as they come back, your taste will change. I ordered 4 30ml bottles of Traditional Tobacco when I found it to be a good "drinking" vape. That was over a month ago and I have yed to go through the first bottle, but have killed 50ml of Spearmint lol. Go figure.

wow totally interesting... I also love a good puff with a beer..but more so with my coffee these days, laying off the beer....

Try Vaporleaf.com, my local b&m, they have a bunch of EVOD kits, nice package.

Flavors are crazy when you first quit, what taste good today will be nasty next week...small bottles till your sure you love it, my new rule is but 3 seperate 10s, whe I finish the third I then can buy a 30,50 etc.

I was always a tobacco flavor guy, but now loving fruits, and mint choco chip"

Anothe great rule of thumb...Do what Tam tells you to do....lol!

bcarter - what do you think about the EGO-W PEN STYLE CE3 SYSTEM from Vaper Dudes? That seems to be the only kit they have at the moment.

I do not know much about them at all, probably decent batteries but I am not an expert there. The 4 I have are the first 4 I have owned. Personally, I would just get 2 Vision Spinner 1300mah to start. Sweet-Vapes.com has a good supply last time I looked for $24.95 each.

Try Vaporleaf.com, my local b&m, they have a bunch of EVOD kits, nice package.

Flavors are crazy when you first quit, what taste good today will be nasty next week...small bottles till your sure you love it, my new rule is but 3 seperate 10s, whe I finish the third I then can buy a 30,50 etc.

I was always a tobacco flavor guy, but now loving fruits, and mint choco chip"

Anothe great rule of thumb...Do what Tam tells you to do....lol!

VaporLeaf shipping was fast, and they were very responsive to my questions. My only problem with them is the one flavor I tried from them is among the worst I had ever tried. Again, taste is subjective, but when I shipped all those I gave away last month to Tam the lid on the "Denver Dusk" had leaked a little and she even commented on the musty smell lol. I have stopped paying attention to reviews on liquids and each time I order my 100ml bottles of my all day vape flavors, I usually add one or two 10ml bottles of something new to try.

hi bcarter, if u r still around, I have another question. What is a drip tip/atomizer (2-hole)? I hope that is right. Does that mean you put a drop of juice in the tip? Compared to filling a atomizer? I think I would not like the drip tip/atomizer (2-hole), if you have to keep putting drops of juice in the tip.

I want to just sit around on my mushroom and puff.... ;)

I am not the guy for that advice either. I have used two attys total, the CE4 which I did not like and the Kanger T2 which I love.

Another piece of advice. Dont get too hung up on finding everything in one place. I get my hardware from theveteranvaper.com, my batteries from sweet-vapes.com, and my liquids from vapedudes.com and sweet-vapes.com. I will stand behind any of those three sites 100%.

I think what you are talking about is a "direct drip" atomizer where you drop a few drops in, vape it, then repeat over and over again.

I think what you are talking about is a "direct drip" atomizer where you drop a few drops in, vape it, then repeat over and over again.

yes I see that now after a little reading. the other thing is I am ordering from theveteranvaper piece by piece and the eGo CC Long Wick Replacement Coil ask for a choice of 1.8 ohm - 2.2 ohm or a 2.5 ohm. I have no idea what a ohm is. education education - holy frackers. lol

The ohm is the resistance of the atomizer. A 1.8ohm will produce a hotter vape at a lower setting but cannot take higher voltage. The standard resistance that comes in a T2 is 1.8ohms and I find they start tasting burned much over 3.8v. I use 2.2ohm with flavors I like higher voltage on and 1.8 with my fruit and mint flavors I like to vape around 3.5v. A little bot of voltage goes a long way.

A warning about this. I ordered 1.8 and 2.2 at the same time and in no way are they marked which is which. The atomizers have nothing to mark them. Make sure you order odd amounts of each resistance to mark the package with the ohms of the atomizer so you will know which one you are installing instead of being like me and guessing lol. I have about 30 replacements that I have no idea the resistance on until I try one.

ya it is probably a good idea for me to start in the mid area there. also - do eGo and Kanger products fit each other? like the Cartomizers and Wick Replacement Coils, etc. I ask because the thing I noticed right away with e-cigs, batteries don't fit other branded cartomizers.

Bcarter that's why you need a APV/Mod..... Push a button and it tells you the ohms on that appliance...

Ego is not a brand, iit's a thread type, and all ego threaded batts will charge on the same charger....

808s,510s,ego...alll different threads. Not different brands.....