Prime CE4s?

I bought some new CE4s to go with my new flavors and the first one I used worked for a couple of hours and then just quit. I had read somewhere on here about someone's equipment having to be primed. Could that be the problem with this CE4? If so, how do I prime it?

If it worked for a couple hours and then quit, probably just a dud. Fill and let rest for at least 20 minutes to allow juice to wick up, then puff on it once without firing the battery, done. Shaking and flipping will speed it up a little...

OH NO! I hope that it is not a dud. I called myself saving money and bought a 10 piece lot of different colors from a whole sale place real cheap. I hope I did not buy 10 duds. :(

I don't know. I left it at home and I am at work. Unless it has the brand written on the unit I won't know because they came wrapped in bubble wrap in an envelope. I just went to the site where I bought them and this is all it said Wholesale - New design CE5 Clearomizer Atomizer Vaporizer Cartomizer for E-Cigarette Hot. They were $17.30 for 10 of them. Free S&H. I was wrong about them being CE4, they are CE5s. I don't know the difference. The description says the wick is invisible. I guess the old saying is right, you get what you pay for. But who knows, just because the very first one was a dud does not mean they all will be. I am trying to think positively. I'll let you know how this batch turns out.

I prime all of my clearomizers. I fill it the plug the bottom of it with my thumb and draw on it a couple of times. The suction that creates seems to help the liquid wick in faster. After that I set it down for 5 minutes and then screw it on the battery and go.

I agree about the CE5's being rebuildable. That's how you can tell the difference between them.

OK I tried filling it up with juice and waiting 20 minutes before trying to vape and that does not work. I tried all the above then puffing on it before adding it to the battery and that did not work. Now I am trying all of the above except puffing on it before adding it to the battery I tried pulling on it while putting my thumb over the bottom and that did not work. All I am getting is air. That makes 4 out of 10 that do not work so far. :(

OK, I'm tired of this one at a time disappointment. I just filled the remaining 5 with juice. I'm going to wait 20 minutes to let the wicks soak up the juice then they either work or they don't. The seller contacted me by email to apologize and asked me to send them a pic of what I was sent. They said sorry and they will send me some CE5s because I had ordered CE5s and they sent me CE4s that the first 3 did not work. I did not want to put juice in all my new atomizers when I may not need to use them for months. But I guess I have to to see how many are NOT going to work. I guess I will rinse the ones that work out and maybe they will be ok when ever I need them. I've already told them I will not be inconvenienced by having to send anything back or pay any S&H. I also told them how they treat this situation will determine how I review them and spread the word to all my vaping buddies. So, we will see.

Sounds a lot like my experience with "SunVapers" out of San Diego. Ordered 10 CE4s and every one leaked and tasted like they had been soaking in vegetable oil or something. I just threw them away and wrote it off and learned to only order from vendors I trust and anyone selling things a LOT cheaper than the reputable places I know....well there is a reason for it.

You are so right. Well, 5 out of 10 worked. The seller asked me how many CE5s they should send me to right the wrong of sending me CE4s when I ordered CE5s and because 5 of THEM did not even work. What should I tell them. I want to say send me the 10 I ordered but then they are probably going to want me to send back the crap they sent me or maybe even just back out and not send me anything. I refuse to pay S&H to send back crap they should not have sent me in the first place!

I am a big reviewer and, unless like some of the places like eliquidmarket they "vet" their reviews before publishing them, they will respond. Personally I would just not worry about it, but I am fortunate enough for a $20 mistake to not be a big deal and not worth the hassle. Others may feel differently. I would just bash them everywhere you can write a review and never order from there again. I am feeling repetitive here, but for hardware you will not get better quality and customer service than from Brian at theveteranvaper.com. Like my 2 liquid suppliers, he is the only place I go for attys and accessories.

You are right. Everybody has referred Brian at the Veteran Vapor to me and I should have listened. I am a single mom and pretty much live paycheck to paycheck so I'm always trying to save a buck but it ended up costing me more then saving me this time. Lesson learned.