5 month vaper but new here from Albuquerque!

moses195

Hello everyone,

Been vaping for a little over 5 months. Was dipping a can a day Longhorn(6 years) and have cut it down to 3 dips/day for 5 1/2 months! Vaping works.

Started out slow but then went nuts with Vivi's, T3's, 9 eVod's, 2 eGo twists, a Vamo, an eVic and about $2000 worth of juice. Have found about 12-16 favorite flavors. Also have tons of DIY flavors, tools, etc. Its a fun hobby for sure!

I'm also a member at ECF but it takes me at least 1 hour to get thru the new posts everyday so I thought maybe I'll hang out here more to save time.

Thanks for the nice forum.

Dana

Hi Mark! Now I know where you are at in your journey, LOL. I was a little confused by the "addicted to nic" post you initially made. ;)

It's great to hear that you've been able to use vaping to cut down on your dip habit. I've been curious about how effective vaping is for dippers, since they use a different delivery system than smokers. Nice to see this works for other tobacco product users too! :D

Yeah, you can dump a lot of money in to this hobby QUICK. But at least with this, you're getting your money's worth. Not *just* an enjoyable habit, but an entire hobby and community to boot. And out of everything you spend, I bet you have spent the least amount on juice... i.e. the biggest investment goes in to actual devices and such that don't just disappear in a cloud of vapor (or smoke, or spit hehehe).

I'm an ECF member too that came here due to the more relaxed atmosphere. I know of at least a few other members here that came from ECF. So you're in good company. :)