New to this forum, but not to vaping

Katz123

Hey all, I am new to this forum, but not to vaping. Just thought I would have a look around and see what trouble I can get into... lol. I have been vaping for nearly 3 years. I use mainly rebuildables and I do not do the sub 1 ohm coils that everyone seems to think they need. I am just as happy with a 2.0 ohm coil at 4.5 volts and I get clouds of vapor.

Welcome to VT, Katz. It's nice to meet another rebuildable user. I like all the ohms myself, it depends on the time of the day. Sometimes I like instant vapor (o.8OHM) and sometimes I like to chill out and have a nice long relaxing draw (2.4 on up). With good batteries and mods, the world is ours for the taking it however we like it.

Which rebuildables do you have and like?

Hi and welcome! :) I'm a new member too but have been on the vaping scene just about as long as you have. I also am a RBT user and tend to lean towards the higher resistance coils, although I have an appreciation for low resistance as well and usually keep both in my collection. Nice having all these options, isn't it? Sure beats the limited options that came with smoking analogues, that's for sure! :sorcerer: