eVic and MT3 tank

Just recieved the MT3 tanks from Vtalk to use with my eGo C starter kit and love them. Are the MT3 tanks compatable with the eVic? Just figured out how to regulate the voltage on the eGo C upgrade, and now I want the eVic. Or should I just go with the eGo C twist? Thanks

If you want the Evic, go for it. I'm rather partial to my Spinners. Everyone has their own favorite, it's just a matter of trial and error and what hits your fancy -- as well as your wallet. :lol:

Some people really love their eVics. They are, however, very fragile. The Twist/Spinner route is great if you cannot afford to replace your unit if it drops. Not sure what VV devices out there support T3-type devices without requiring an adapter (heard one of the new Z-max versions does). But, I'm sure there is something more durable out there than the eVic. Check with Pbusardo and Grimm Green's channels on the good ol' YouTube. They both have plenty of good, in-depth reviews on Variable Power devices.

Thanks Tam, Bcarter, Cascadian and Rob for the replies. I think I'm gonna go the Spinner / Twist route to begin with. Out of curiousity, how many charges do these ego batts endure?

My Twist and Spinners are on rotation as they need to be charged. The Twist is almost a year old and still going strong. The Spinners are newer but the oldest is around seven months maybe? No slow down in sight yet. :)

Just recieved the MT3 tanks from Vtalk to use with my eGo C starter kit and love them. Are the MT3 tanks compatable with the eVic? Just figured out how to regulate the voltage on the eGo C upgrade, and now I want the eVic. Or should I just go with the eGo C twist? Thanks

Some experienced vapers are happy and content with VV spinners or twists, and not expensive, so I would start there. I enjoy my twists, use them outside or when mobile, but use the tesla at home, and have used an evic, can't say I would buy one tho agreed they feel fragile. love my tesla.

VV spinner 1300 on it's way. Looks like it will match up with the MT3 tanks. Thanks to everyone for the feedback!

Anything that will work on a regular battery with a 510 connection will work on the Spinner. You're gonna love it! :D