Memorial Day

About to head to the marina to head out for 3 days on the water! Hope everyone has a fun and safe Memorial Day Weekend!

I plan to drink too much, Vape too much, and generally blow it out!

New England is not the place to be if you're looking for good whether this weekend. Rain Friday, Saturday and Sunday, snow even fell up north, raw and damp.

No motorcycles or dirtbikes for me. Looks like I'll have to settle for Rock 'n Roll, Sam Adams and Vapor Talk. Only in New England we will have snow in the same area that already reached over 80 days before. The sun will come out here for the actual holiday and I just might be able to do some off road riding before it gets too hot by the end of the week. Life is good but remember those who are no longer with us. To everybody here at VT, have a safe and happy holiday weekend!!!

Beautiful and sunny perfect 70 degree day. No off roading but I took I nice bike ride to Plymouth today and then threw some burgers, dogs, chicken and fish on the grill. I had my 1 Sam Adams beer and cranked my guitar on my back deck. All in all I can't complain about the weather here, well at least not today's weather. I'm dreading later this work week when it's supposed to hit 90.

I finished my weekend with an the first overnight hospital stay if my adult life Monday night but found another huge advantage to vaping. Dr gave me permission to vape in my room and spent some time explaining why its better, and I quote, "a million times" better than smoking.