V2 Tank won't vape?

I was so happy my order came in this afternoon, but when I tried to use the V2 Vision Sr, it won't vape. It literally feels like I am trying to suck a Dairy Queen Blizzard through a straw! I loosened up the tank from the battery an I got some air flow, and some vapor, but it shouldn't be that disconnected from the battery in order to vape. I feel the tank getting warm, and it is vaping every 3-4 tries(slightly mind you), yet it feels as if I'm attempting to vape a milkshake. What do I need to do to fix it, did I just get dud?

Thank you!

Sia

I've had one of these clearo's before, just not this brand (stardust I believe). I contacted her to let her know the problem, hopefully it can be resolved! I know I got the right one, it's the same one recommended by another user. Possibly just a dud made at manufacturing. :(

Thanks for your help!

Got a reply back sv was very quick so I do give them props for that, slightly upset there's no warranty, but what can ya do- they said when I order again to let them know and they will one-time throw one in. I won't be buying the v2s again, or at least for awhile- just frustrated with the product.

Where do you get your kangers at?

Where do you get your kangers at?

The Veteran Vaper http://www.theveteranvaper.com/cartomizers/

The T2s are also known as eGo 2.4 ml CC clearomizers. They're the same thing and Brian only sells quality stuff. You can get either the medium or long wicks as well as the replacement coils. I've never had a bad order from Brian and his customer service is the best. Many of the more experienced vapers here buy from him. :)

The Veteran Vaper http://www.theveteranvaper.com/cartomizers/

The T2s are also known as eGo 2.4 ml CC clearomizers. They're the same thing and Brian only sells quality stuff. You can get either the medium or long wicks as well as the replacement coils. I've never had a bad order from Brian and his customer service is the best. Many of the more experienced vapers here buy from him. :)

Brian at Veteran is my go to guy for all my hardware needs except Vision Spinner batteries but we had an email conversation last night and I think he is getting them soon. I am picky about my liquids but you will not find a better source for hardware than him. I use the T2 exclusively and I ordered more from him Sunday and they arrived today. Best customer service of any site I use for any need, just hooked on Sweet-Vapes and VapeDudes liquid. Going to try some of his EVO liquid next order and check it out. He will answer and question very quickly which he did last night with me. He makes you feel good to but from him!

Edited by bcartervol98

Thanks guys y'all are referring to these as being T2s?

http://www.theveteranvaper.com/ego-2-4ml-cc-long-wick-changeable-coil-clearomizer/

Sorry guys I am just OCD is the longer or medium wick better?

Off subject from te t2s, I never see any one Recc. These

http://www.theveteranvaper.com/ego-mega-dual-coil-cartomizer-emdcc-black/

But I always see videos on them, are they worth the trouble, do I need other equipment for them? Sorry for the off the wall question!

Thanks again!

Thanks guys y'all are referring to these as being T2s?

http://www.theveteranvaper.com/ego-2-4ml-cc-long-wick-changeable-coil-clearomizer/

Sorry guys I am just OCD is the longer or medium wick better?

Off subject from te t2s, I never see any one Recc. These

http://www.theveteranvaper.com/ego-mega-dual-coil-cartomizer-emdcc-black/

But I always see videos on them, are they worth the trouble, do I need other equipment for them? Sorry for the off the wall question!

Thanks again!

Yes to your first question. These eGo 2.4 ml CC (changeable coil) clearomizers are the same as a Kangor T2s. I've used them both by different names but they work the same. I prefer the short wicks but they don't seem to sell them anymore. I've tried the medium and long wicks and don't really find them to be different other than the long wicks seem to wick the juice better without so much tipping when the juice gets low.

No clue on your second question, sorry! I've never tried these.

Possible overfill .? That what my mini vivis do when I overfill slightly....

Nope, only filled it half-way. It won't fire at all anymore. It barely fired twice after great personal determination haha, just a dud from the factory.

Tameiki,

Thanks, I'll go ahead and try those!

If this is what you are referring to, you can just file the notch(s) at the bottom to make them larger/deeper.

I bought this kind:

http://www.sweet-vapes.com/shop?page=shop.product_details&flypage=vmj_color_plus.tpl&product_id=1156&category_id=39

Which I believe is the exact same. Do you mean the notches, on the bottom to where it flushes next to the battery? I tired keeping it unscrewed and air comes through, yet it doesn't fire. It did twice after 4-5 tries (slightly), but after that it went back to being dead, and you cannot unscrew the bottom of this one.

Edited by SiaTanner

So I didn't file any notches, I took it apart. (Not sure if it's made to, but I did. ) ^_^ I took apart the system and popped off one of the o-rings, and then turned the bottom of the atomizer for kicks, with a small flat head. Put it back together, and it worked!

If anyone has an old one that doesn't work, maybe turning the center of the bottom on the inside ( the bottom that connects to the battery) Not sure exactly how it changed anything, but it's firing now.

Possibly this may help someone in the future. The tank bottom part is battered , but cosmetic appearances are no biggie to me.Not sure how or why this worked, maybe someone more technical could explain.

So I didn't file any notches, I took it apart. (Not sure if it's made to, but I did. ) ^_^ I took apart the system and popped off one of the o-rings, and then turned the bottom of the atomizer for kicks, with a small flat head. Put it back together, and it worked!

If anyone has an old one that doesn't work, maybe turning the center of the bottom on the inside ( the bottom that connects to the battery) Not sure exactly how it changed anything, but it's firing now.

Possibly this may help someone in the future. The tank bottom part is battered , but cosmetic appearances are no biggie to me.Not sure how or why this worked, maybe someone more technical could explain.

How did you take it apart and how did you put it back together? Since the bottom is battered, it sounds like its a press fit, and you twisted off the base with a pair of pliers. Have you had any leakage problems after you pressed it back together?

How did you take it apart and how did you put it back together? Since the bottom is battered, it sounds like its a press fit, and you twisted off the base with a pair of pliers. Have you had any leakage problems after you pressed it back together?

I used pliers and a 24mm flat head. It was press fitted, I took on the lower o rings out, but I didn't pull out the atomizer head/ cone on the inside. After I put it back together the bottom part (the inner circle cutout) I just twisted with the flat head until I got it to fire/have proper air flow. I've been using it all day, worked great and I had no leakage what-so ever.

I had one of these clearomizers if it makes any difference:

http://www.sweet-vapes.com/shop?page=shop.product_details&flypage=vmj_color_plus.tpl&product_id=1156&category_id=39

I used pliers and a 24mm flat head. It was press fitted, I took on the lower o rings out, but I didn't pull out the atomizer head/ cone on the inside. After I put it back together the bottom part (the inner circle cutout) I just twisted with the flat head until I got it to fire/have proper air flow. I've been using it all day, worked great and I had no leakage what-so ever.

I had one of these clearomizers if it makes any difference:

I have used a bunch of those from that same supplier and they all worked, but all leak out the bottom a lot more than the T2s do.

I have used a bunch of those from that same supplier and they all worked, but all leak out the bottom a lot more than the T2s do.

I gave up on it,simply it wasn't vaping 100% to my liking. My tanks came in from VV and I'm extremely happy with them (and happy that I can change the coils easily on them -without the use of a hammer), I'll stick with the Kanger Ego's and my eVod for now, haven't had any problems thankfully!