What is 1 ml eliquid equivalent to analog-wise

Changing from Blu to the e go C, and was wondering how much e liquid I would need to keep on hand? I just do not want to get into panic mode while waiting on the mail. Thanks

Depends on the mg of nicotine. I use 24mg and find it to satisfy me as a former 2 pack a day camel light smoker. I believe there is around 40mg per pack making each analog contain approx 2mg( actually slightly less but rounded up for easy math). 24mg means there is 24mg per ml of liquid so in theory around 2ml tank will roughly equate to 48mg and just over a pack of analogs.

Please someone correct me if my math is off, still kinda new to the chemistry of vaping.

Also depending where you order from, their shipping times, and how much you go through will tell how much to keep on hand. I will never get under 30-50ml of my all day vape and 40-50ml of assorted occasional and vapes to fall back on.

Changing from Blu to the e go C, and was wondering how much e liquid I would need to keep on hand? I just do not want to get into panic mode while waiting on the mail. Thanks

Trying all kinds of different flavors of juices is half the fun of vaping, Pope. How much liquid you go through all depends on how much you vape, what mg of nicotine you use, what you vape it in -- for example, I've found that the Pro Tank is a juice hog so I go through more juice using that than if I direct drip and use only drops at a time. It's not unusual for vapers to go through close to 10 ml in a day...or less. I think I average somewhere around 6 to 8 ml. of juice a day but that might be a little on the high side. More when I'm using 0 - 6 mg of nicotine, less when I'm vaping 12 - 24 mg.

Sorry I can't be more help than that. Maybe others here will give you a better answer. :)

bcarter is essentially correct. However if you smoked lights cigarettes could be as little as 16 mg per pack.

You can google your old smokes anf figure out their nic content. Then buy the equivalent strength in ejuice. The mg rating on the e-jjuice is per ml.

There are debates on whether we vapers absorb nic at the same rate. I think not and thats just my opinion. Most of us prob vape a little more than we smoked "by the numbers". I smoked full flavor tobacco filters pack a day and i vape around 2ml per day at 24mg. Sometimes a bit more. I tend to vape heavily first part of day and taper off sometimes switching to a lower nic content.

Keep in mind i'm just a guy on the internet with an opinion. Pay attention to your body when you vape. It will tell you a lot. I suggest starting at lower levels and working up. You'll know when your satisfied.