An airy draw?

It means they have airholes near the base that mixes with the vapor. In a CE4 clearomizer there are no airholes. I love the capacity and "never leaking" of the Kanger T2s but the airy draw turned me off to them because they have two airholes at the bottom. I found the solution is to put a small piece of tape over one of the airholes leaving only one and now they are back to being my favorite. I only have two, 8 more on order, but have replacement coils at home for the two I have right now, and as soon as i get there I am assembling them and putting the CE4s in the "backup" box. I tried cleaning them but the flavors I didnt like that were in them will not come out of the wicks even with alcohol wash.

So, bcartervol98, from what I gather is that your favorite clearmizer is the Kanger T2s but you have to put a piece of tape over one of the holes in the bottom. What a shame you can't find one that comes to you just as you want it. No having to tape it up. If you ever find one like that let me know. I still have not found a clearmizer I am going to purchase to be my backup for my Viva Nova. Still looking though.

CE4s have no airy draw but every one I have used has to be blown out regularly to keep liquid off the battery post. They are my back up though, and the tape is not a bother for me at all. I just ordered 8 more lol.

Do you think the replacement wicks for the Viva Nova will work with the Viva Nova Mini?

Also, if you have a Viva Nova, about how often do you change out your wick and clean it out?

Patricia,

It really depends on the manufacturer and the size of the wicks. Some manufacturers make their wicks so that they only fit in their ViVi Novas. I would purchase just one to make sure that your wicks are going to fit. :-) The stem in the replacements are longer/shorter than others sometimes. A 3.5ml (if I recall correctly) ViVi Nova will NOT fit a standard 2.0ml ViVi Nova. Of course, I'd hate to say that and set it in stone and it was just the particular manufacturer of the replacement wicks made theirs slightly different. I hope that made a little sense!

I have incredibly good luck with atomizers. I have been able to keep a CE4 going for just about 3 months in the past with no leaks, cracks or bubbling. That being said, my ViVi Novas last me about 2-3 months as well, but I think I may be a very unique case. Generally, other people tend to change their wicks every 3 weeks or so. Most vendors will sell you a ViVi Nova set with 2 replacement wicks in different ohms anyway. :-) They usually come with 1.8, 2.4 and 2.8.

Good luck!

I have 3 Kanger T2's now , my favorite so far. The pull (drawing of air through the atomizer) on these seems pretty natural. I dont find them too airy. But I have noticed that the various parts are not exactly precision fit so just make sure all th e pieces are nice and snug when I put them together. Sometimes i get to much air but I find the threads are a little sloppy battery to clearomizer and when I rethread and snug iit up i dont have any problems.

Most of the suppliers I get my stuff from say the replacement heads for Mini Nova and Vivi Nova are the same thing. I havent ordered one yet, and may not given how fond I have grown of the Kanger T2 and how easy it is to fill and never leaks.

I have 3 Kanger T2's now , my favorite so far. The pull (drawing of air through the atomizer) on these seems pretty natural. I dont find them too airy. But I have noticed that the various parts are not exactly precision fit so just make sure all th e pieces are nice and snug when I put them together. Sometimes i get to much air but I find the threads are a little sloppy battery to clearomizer and when I rethread and snug iit up i dont have any problems.

Another thing to remember with the Kanger T2s is the coils in both of mine I currently have, and I am sure the other 8 I have on order will be the same, were not tightened or came loose during shipping. Before you fill these if you decide to try them as with any Clearo or Tank with replacable coils make sure everything is tight before filling it.