Where is the bset place to keep my juice?

I know I have read to keep the juice in a dark and cool place but is it better to keep it refrigerated? Also, does it hurt the juice if I leave it in my kit in my car where it gets up to 100 degrees in there?

any cool dry place will work. I keep some of mine in the refrigerator but I don't have any young children or others that may get into it. Nicotine is dangerous if accidentally ingested (yes it has happened-not to me however).

heat is hard on batteries and liquid, if you do have to keep it in your car, a cooler might help.

I wouldn't leave very much in the car in the summer.I have an old plastic flip top cigerette case I keep a spare carto two 14500 batteries and a 10 or 15 ml bottle of liquid in.I leave it in my lunchbox inside .That case has held 4 or 5 DSE 808 batteries and I would imagine it could hold 2 Ego types along with the liquid.The carto is double side taped to the lid.I keep my boxmod in my pocket.

There was a news story recently about an e-cig battery exploding when it was left inside a car on a hot day. As much heat can rise inside a closed car in summer I wouldn't leave anything -- juice included -- inside the sweat box. Better to take it with you or, like Kitsune suggested, get a cooler and make sure you have ice packs inside to keep it cool.