SunVapes

Ordered clearomizers from SunVapes supposed to be true Vision brand CE4s and when compared to actual Vision CE4s (V2) from other suppliers I realize that either they were from the bottom of a huge batch and an older style or cheap knockoffs. Hate to be harsh, and not worth my time to try and return them, but they are garbage. Out of the four I have attempted to use two have literally ran the liquid out the bottom and the other two have an awful seal and leak liquid out the top. The wicks were all twisted and unwraveling. Will never order from here again. Both sweet-Vapes and veteran Vaper seem to carry true Vision brand. On the knockoffs it looks like there is one large wick on both sides and the ones that work best have four smaller wicks on both sides. They fit much tighter and haven't leaked yet.

Thank you for the review! Informative, and hope it helps out others, it helped me to know more about Sunvapes. I have not ordered from them before, but know what to avoid now.

Brian at The Veteran Vaper only sells the highest quality stuff. He also carries the replacement coils for the T2. :)

I looked and saw these. I plan to order some from him in the future but his price on the CE4 that I am using now are $1 higher than the other place I get them. I may order some coils for the T2s I have from him though but I really do not like how "airy" they are so not sure if I will continue to use them or not. I love the 2.5ml capacity so I am torn. Maybe taping over one of the air holes at the base would do the trick.

I looked and saw these. I plan to order some from him in the future but his price on the CE4 that I am using now are $1 higher than the other place I get them. I may order some coils for the T2s I have from him though but I really do not like how "airy" they are so not sure if I will continue to use them or not. I love the 2.5ml capacity so I am torn. Maybe taping over one of the air holes at the base would do the trick.

I just cover one of the holes with a finger when I want a heavier draw on the T2s. You could also use a tiny piece of tape as well. As you vape longer you'll find that your preferences will change. When I started out the first clearomizer I got with my eGo battery was a CE4. Then T2s came along. Then CE5s, T3s, MT3s... and the list goes on. I still have a bunch of CE4s and recently went back to them to find I like them again. But only for certain flavors. The same with T2s. So, as you go along you may jump around from one thing to another and continue to experiment to find what works best for you. At that particular time. This is also what makes vaping fun. :D

I just sent an e-mail asking to return the defective clearomizers, will post updates here. They were the first ones I ordered, and after revisiting their website it shows they are CE4 V3

http://www.sun-vapers.com/buy/vision-ego-clearomizer/

Are these rebuildable? The reason I ask is it could be possible the reason they are leaking is that they are not sufficiently tightened. When I got my T2s the heads were not even finger tight and I had to screw them down. Outside the frayed wicks it is possible these could be the same and I could tighten them down and make them usable. Frayed wicks are bad to look at but I am not sure they would affect functionality.

V3s are rebuildable with the bottom part coming off to replace the wicks and coil. It's not uncommon for things to become loose in shipping or whatever. Whenever I get new anything I check to make sure everything is tight before filling with juice.

Some vapers will unravel a wick themselves - they say that it helps the wicks to absorb the juice better. YMMV. :)

V3s are rebuildable with the bottom part coming off to replace the wicks and coil. It's not uncommon for things to become loose in shipping or whatever. Whenever I get new anything I check to make sure everything is tight before filling with juice.

Some vapers will unravel a wick themselves - they say that it helps the wicks to absorb the juice better. YMMV. :)

Ok so now I feel like an idiot for sending an e-mail wanting to return them lol. I am certain my leaking problems come from loose coils and fittings. Every one has done the same thing. I am going to check them out when I get home and see if this is indeed the issue.

Ok so now I feel like an idiot for sending an e-mail wanting to return them lol. I am certain my leaking problems come from loose coils and fittings. Every one has done the same thing. I am going to check them out when I get home and see if this is indeed the issue.

We all make mistakes when we start out. There's so much to learn about all the different things out there now. I hope this fixes your problems. :)

Brian at The Veteran Vaper only sells the highest quality stuff. He also carries the replacement coils for the T2. :)

Just ordered 10 replacement coils for my T2s from him. Thanks for the heads up, almost no one carries these for some reason. They came with 1.8ohm and am going to try 2.2 and see if I like them better. At $2 each how can I go wrong?

Just ordered 10 replacement coils for my T2s from him. Thanks for the heads up, almost no one carries these for some reason. They came with 1.8ohm and am going to try 2.2 and see if I like them better. At $2 each how can I go wrong?

I tried a couple of other places where I order regularly and they also carry the replacement coils but I prefer to buy from Brian as much as I can because of his customer service. You may be shopping in the wrong places. :lol:

I tried a couple of other places where I order regularly and they also carry the replacement coils but I prefer to buy from Brian as much as I can because of his customer service. You may be shopping in the wrong places. :lol:

I have it refined down to three suppliers, and I expect him to be the third. Sweet-Vapes has the best Juice and hardware so far, VapeDudes close behind, but Veteran Vaper selection is unreal. Thanks for the tip!

Dam I got order confirmation at 12;36 and shipping confirmation with tracking number at 12:38 from Veteran Vaper. That is definitely fast!

Edited by bcartervol98

Dam I got order confirmation at 12;36 and shipping confirmation with tracking number at 12:38 from Veteran Vaper. That is definitely fast!

Color me so not surprised. This is why I prefer to order from Brian, although sometimes it's not quite so fast because he does have a day job. And if you ever have a problem - he's right on top of it. :)

SunVapers was quick to respond to my problem and I got the leaking issue fixed as it was loose fittings but when I tried again to use one the clearo itself made the flavor I have been vaping every day taste completely disgusting, burned, and like chemicals. From now on all my clearo and tank supplies will come from The Veteran Vaper and Sweet-Vapes in that order.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines