A few individual juice reviews

I am going to be frank in my reviews and remember taste is subjective but this has been what I have found so far:

VapeDudes (all 16mg in 50-50 mix but plan to order 24mg in 80-20 mix from here on out)

American Standard: This is supposed to be a tobacco flavor, but tastes more like pancakes. At first I thought it was ok but I have grown to dislike it and for some reason the vapor doesnt dissipate and hangs around like smoke. Will not reorder

Cherry Tobacco: This one should be called "Cherry Chloraseptic" very strong mediciny taste. Will not reorder

Blueberry Pie: Ordered this one with the wife in mind but neither of us really like it. Will not reorder but not completely unvapable. WIll go to the back of the shelf for hard times

Classic Tobacco: This is my favorite tobacco flavor yet, but would rate as "good" not great. I usually mix it with a little fruity flavor to get a better taste. They recommend letting it steep for a couple weeks, but only ordered a 10ml sample pack and went ahead. Am going to reorder this one and steep as recommended and see if i like it even better!

Blackberry: They nailed this one, will be a regular for me. Just emptied my tank as I typed this lol.

Strawberry Fields: This is probably my and my wifes favorite flavor. Ordered 50ml yesterday as she hoarded all but a taste of our initial "trying everything out" order. Perfect natural strawberry taste without any aftertaste or candy-jolly rancher feel.

Watermelon Drip: This too is a flavor I like a lot. Not super strong melon but will most likely always have a bottle of this in the collection. When mixed with the Classic Tobacco it is very nice!

Raspberry: I am not a huge fan of raspberries in food so I didn't know if I would like this one or not but really do. They nailed this one too. I like it a lot and will definitely re-order it.

Apple Spice: Simply put, not good. Tasted like rotten apples smell.

Grape Vape: Great Taste, solid natural flavor, but for some reason vaping this alone gives me heartburn. Another one that when mixed with the classic tobacco produces a great flavor and no heartburn

Sweet-Vapes (All 50-50 mix, std flavor, 18mg but will be ordering 24mg 80-20 from here on out)

Sugar Plum: This is a great flavor, will definitely re-order. Very sweet as the name implies but not overly sweet. This is one of my early favorites

Juicy Peach: Very close to being tied with (VapeDudes) Strawberry Fields as my favorite overall flavor. Will order again very soon. May be an all day vape for me. Not super sweet, GREAT mixed with classic tobacco. Cannot wait to get their Original Tobacco flavor to mix some with.

Watermelon: More of a "candy" taste than the watermelon the VapeDudes calls Watermelon Drip. Probably will not re-order this one.

Strawberry: Same as watermelon, a very "jolly rancher" flavor. Probably would love it if I hadnt tried Strawberry Fields already lol.

Cherry Candy: Solid flavor, only used it once but found it enjoyable. Not sure if I will reorder this one yet but nothing bad to say about it. Just not a huge fan of the cherry flavors

VaporLeaf (50-50 mix 18mg)

Denver Dusk: Ordered a small bottle at the recommendation in my "tobacco" thread. Was excited until it arrives and I opened it. I find it smells like moldy sweaty socks and tastes even worse. No offense to the company which seems to be great and even corrected an order I made a mistake on but this tastes like tobacco about like ketchup tastes like hotsauce. Will not use or re-order UNLESS after steeping a couple weeks it really changes the flavor. Almost unable to tell the Dekang Turkish Blend and this apart.

Eliquidmarket (80-20 mix 18 mg)

Turkish Blend and Cherry: I can put both of these together because they both equally suck. Very chemical tasting, like they left a film on my tongue. For the price I was excited but shortly remembered a lesson I learned long ago. You get what you pay for. Will never order Dekang again, probably will end up trashing these unless for some reason my wife likes them.

Just posting what I find works for me and doesn't work for me. Remember everyone likes different things so no offense if I bashed anyones favorite vape lol. I am just getting into this and trying to find what works for me. I do not like coffee in any form, and still am on a quest to find a great tobacco flavor. I cannot imagine liking the sweet dessert flavors. I am finding I like the fruit flavors best and when mixed with a decent tobacco flavor it really becomes something I like a lot.

As I branch out and try others I will post reviews in this thread. I think for the time being Sweet-vapes and The Vape Dudes will be my regular "go to" suppliers. I was in a hurry to get rid of the mall garbage and get some real stuff so I did not put a lot of thought into my initial order because I wanted it to get here fast so I didnt run back to an analog. Over 3 weeks without one! Longest I have been in 27 years and this is my first attempt to quit. I actually prefer vaping now, the wife is "getting there" lol.

EDIT to add that I just realized this may belong in the Eliquid reviews section, mods please move if necessary. Sorry about that!

Edited by bcartervol98

Just re-ordered the Juicy Peach 30ml from Sweet-Vapes. I think it has potential to be my all day vape.

Also they have a promotion through the 19th at midnight using promo code MAYSALE15 to get 15% off any 15ml or 30ml size. It is case sensitive so use all caps.

Ok just got in my Traditional Tobacco from Sweet-Vapes and this is the closest thing to an analog I have tried. I know a lot of people avoid this, but it is what I have been looking for. My search for a true tobacco flavor is over. VapeDudes has them beat on the fruit flavors except the Juicy Peach, but the Traditional Tobacco will be my ADV for the foreseeable future. It also mixes will with fruit flavors to give it almost a pipe tobacco taste. They nailed this one!

I got an email today that if you use the coupon code MAYSALE15 you get 15% off 30ml. I ordered 3 more this afternoon and a Juicy Peach, my favorite fruit mixer by a mile.

I found my all day vape for sure with a little peach for variety on occasion!

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering if you have reordered and if the 80/20 mix with 24mg changes your review at all

Everything so far has been better in 80-20 24mg without fail.

I now have 3 flavors that I change out throughout the day.

Juicy Peach (Sweet-Vapes 80-20 24mg)

Strawberry Fields( VapeDudes 70-30 24mg)

Traditional Tobacco (Sweet-Vapes 80-20 24mg)

My wife also now loves Vanilla Mint and Spearmint from VapeDudes 70-30 24mg. I am ok with them but only on occasion too mentholy for me personally but spot on flavors.

On an opposite note VanillaNilla we both found disgusting as with Vanilla Coffee. I always disclaim taste is subjective but have found the flavors I do not like all have the same thick aftertaste.

I ordered a 10ml Fuzzy Navel to try with my reorder of 100ml of strawberry fields and a 50ml of spearmint for the wife. After those I think we are set for a few months.

Great thanks, the holiday must have slowed the mail. Expecting my first order frrom vape dudes all in 70-30. Im still looking for a good solid all day vape.

VapeDudes can take 6-7 days to arrive Chris makes every order to spec himself. Usual processing time right now seems 3-4 days for me and reg shipping takes 2-3 days to me.

My vapedudes is still not here! Of course, i had to go and order some juice across the holiday so I'm cutting them some slack... :-)

Yeah it left texas on wednesday. Must be on the stagecoach to californy. Hope the bandits don't get it...

• 3 weeks later...

One to add:

VapeDudes Fuzzy Navel (24mg 70-30) The thing about this liquid is it tastes exactly like a Fuzzy Navel, and I remembered I do not like Fuzzy Navels. If you do, you will love this one. You can even taste a hint of vodka on the exhale.

Just ordered a bottle of their Blue Honey which seems to be one of their more popular flavors. Also ordered Candy Cane (Peppermint) since the Spearmint has grown on me so much. Will post review once it arrives.

• 2 weeks later...

VapeDudes Candy Cane 24mg 70-30

Ok I am amazed how much I am liking this flavor. Again, just like spearmint, a "mentholly" flavor that I love. Tastes exactly like those peppermints you get that melt quickly n your mouth. Great vapor, taste, smell, this one is 5 stars just like spearmint. I would say as of right now, Peppermint and Spearmint will be on my battery 90%+ of the time. Great all day vapes for me, and both are 100ml at a time orders from here on out.

VapeDudes Blue Honey 24mg 70-30

I was soooo looking forward to trying this flavor since the reviews were awesome. Personally I think it should be called "Honeysuckle" because that is exactly what it tastes like. I love the taste and the flavor, only thing is it is a bit too sweet for me. I am gonna let this one steep a week or so and try again. Also seems like this might be a good flavor to mix with my tobacco flavor of choice. Of all the flavors i have tried, this has to be the sweetest tasting overall. A bit overpowering on the sweetness but a very nice flavor.

The result of all this tasting and trying is I have now figured out what I like, at least for now. I think in order of how much I will use them, my rankings of flavors are:

1. Spearmint and Candy Cane tie for 1st. VapeDudes 24mg 70-30 (Extra Flavor in both)

2. Traditional Tobacco Sweet-Vapes 24mg 80-20 (Std Flavor)

3. Strawberry Fields VapeDudes 24mg 70-30 (Std Flavor)

4. Blue Honey VapeDudes 24mg 70-30 (Std Flavor)

5. Juicy Peach Sweet-Vapes 24mg 70-30 (Std Flavor)

Thats it, out of the dozens of flavors I have tried over the last 2 months these are the 5 I will be sticking with for now. I am stocked up on all and will not be trying anything else new until I have to reorder, then I may try a couple more.

From my own experience, the blue honey does get better with time.. I didnt care for it at first, too sweet, kinda overpowering... then after a few weeks, when I sorted out my drawers, I picked it up again and I thought it was GREAT! Thanks for your reviews, I have been pondering peach... I think you have sold me to try it!

As I expected a mixture of about half Blue Honey and half Traditional Tobacco from Sweet-Vapes makes for a nice combination! It cuts the sweetness and really mixes well. Has been on my battery since last night. I have thought about switching to Spearmint several times but then I take a pull and am like, nahhh this is too good lol.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines