My experiences this far:

Sweet-Vapes have great taste and service. Still waiting on the tobacco flavor but everything else has been spot on. Will be a regular supplier. Quick to ship and good liquids. Plum, peach, strawberry, all awesome.

Vape Dudes are spot on in their flavors. Strawberry Fields is both my and my wife's favorite flavor so far. Their classic tobacco is the best tobacco I have had yet even without steeping the recommended two weeks. Cherry tobacco is mediciny and if you like maple the American Standard is very good. Watermelon drip is awesome as well. Will be a regular supplier.

Eliquidmarket: I was looking so forward to trying the Turkish blend as I smoked camel lights but it is chemical tasting and barely vapable. Their cherry is disgusting and going in the trash. So much for Dekang. Great price but a wasted $25.

Vaporleaf: only tried Denver Dusk tobacco flavor and it is pretty good but nowhere as good as classic tobacco from Vape Dudes imo.

Don't throw it away! Keep it in a dark place and let it steep. Some juices need time. There were some that I thought were just...vile when I first got them. Let it steep a week, two weeks, even a month or more then go back to it to see if it's any better. There are times when you'll be pleasantly surprised at the difference. And then again, there will be other times when it's still nasty tasting. Give it a try before throwing it out. :)