Looking for a Good Caramel Macchiato

Hi folks,

Since I'm not ordering from Juicy Vapor anymore (if you don't know, the co-owner was arrested and charged with some pretty abhorrent crimes. I'm an attorney and I resolutely believe in innocent-before-proven-guilty, but if he turns out to be guilty, I don't want to be funding his legal defense), I've been hunting for a good Caramel Macchiato or equivalent.

I've tried:

Vapor Talk (of course) - sorry Chris, maybe I got a bad batch, but it doesn't taste good and I don't want to bother you with a support ticket.

Virgin Vapor's "Organic Caramel Kona Milkshake" - the best so far, but a strong alcohol flavor mixed in that I'm getting tired of.

DIY Flavor Shack - tastes like burnt coffee, no caramel flavor at all.

Any other Caramel Macchiato lovers out there? Where can I find a good one?

Thanks in advance!

personally I haven't found one that worked for me. But, if you are willing......

VT Macchiato + 5 drops of flavourart coffee espresso + 10 drops of caramel = Yummy. can adjust the flavoring for taste. the VT Macciato makes a very nice base.

http://www.ecigexpress.com/coffee-espresso-by-flavourart-select-size-578.html

http://www.ecigexpress.com/caramel-candy-by-flavor-west-1428.html

Sorry, other than that, no help !!

i would suggest TVR, not sure if they have that specific flavor but i know that they have (or had) a good caramel flavored juice.

gotvapes has some good tasting juices too. those are my 2 favorite places.

• 4 weeks later...

tvr is a must, all handmixed, and their specials are amazing. first time customers get 15ml's for free, they have flavors of the week for 30ml's at like $10. by far my favorite juice vendor. oh and every order gets a free 3ml sampler

What does TVR stands for, I google it and did not get anything. Can you provide the website address please?

tvr is a must, all handmixed, and their specials are amazing. first time customers get 15ml's for free, they have flavors of the week for 30ml's at like $10. by far my favorite juice vendor. oh and every order gets a free 3ml sampler
+1 I couldn't agree more!!! TVR is definitely my go-to vendor of choice.

I vape EC Blend's Caramel Macchiato every morning...it's part of my waking-up ritual, and I prefer an 80PG/20VG, 18 mg. blend. I've never tried any other brand of this particular flavor because this one tasted so good (as a "breakfast" vape) that I never saw any need to search further...it's that good.

Use code "10020" for 10% off juice order. Shipping's cheap, too.

The following is a shameless plug for Vapor Talk's Store:

I know Vapor Talk's Store carries Caramel Macchiato, and we should both probably get some of that, since another VT Juice, Dulcis, has been considered by many vapers worldwide to be the undisputed best RY4, and my last order shipped free.

macch__01514.1366273284.386.513.jpgdulcis__05037.1366273478.386.513.jpg

Edited by Rixter