New Guy From Nevada

Vret

Hello all! I decided to quit smoking about a week ago; today marks my second day of not having a single cigarette. Not too bad seeing how I was a 1-2 pack a day smoker for the last 15 years. I decided to join VaporTalk after lurking on this forum and another one and finding the responses from you guys more down my alley. I've never been a big fan of trash talk and you all seem more mature. :)

About me: You can find me on my other favorite forum (Cigar related) as I am an avid cigar smoker/piper. I currently have placed myself on a 1 month suspension from cigars/pipes as to not have an excuse to want a cig. I'll never quit cigars but since you don't inhale them I really don't see a problem continuing to enjoy them.

I'm a complete noob to Ecigs but I have gone as far as buying a bunch of EVOD's and VV Spinners. This is my current and probably only setup for now. I've been looking into digital Mods but can't really see myself committing to one any time soon.

I've been really enjoying Mister E Liquids RY4 with Menthol added and Pure Micigan :) Willing to try others but these 2 are my favorites right now and I always keep some smooth menthol on hand when I need a breath freshener.

Anyways enough about me. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this forum. I look forward to the interaction and getting to know everyone.

Nope not yet, lol. Thanks for the welcome!

Seriously though everyone seems kind enough here. I still feel a little out of place and wish I could contribute to the forums right off the bat, but for now I have a lot of learning to do.

Welcome to VT! I think we have our own kind of trash talk and interaction here, but it's fun and helpful and that's all that matters! :D

Welcome to Vapor Talk. What I like about VT is there isn't a lot of trash talk like there is on the other forums, people here are helpful (sometimes funny) and there isn't a lot of suppliers trying to push their stores in general discussions.