CE5 vs. Viva Nova

Hello. I've been vaping for almost a year now and have tried the 510 (not my favorite) and am currently using the Hitman TRex that uses the replaceable core/wick which I love. I am considering buying the new Viva Nova and just wonder if anyone has any feedback on that one.

Thanks!

How do these compare to the disposable Vision V2 CE4 clearos?

That's hard to say. They both have wicks, the V2 CE4s have a choice of short or long wicks, I like both but for different flavors. My Mini Nova is great but I needed to get a little cone to hide the threads otherwise it looked unfinished to me. The CE4 looks good just as it is. As for performance? They're both good IMO. Sorry, I'm not much help. :)

I got mine at Empire Mods. http://www.empiremods.com/category_s/64.htm?searching=Y&sort=5&cat=64&show=100&page=1

Scroll down to the 5th and 6th item from the bottom and you'll see them. The tapered cone I use for things like the Nano and the straight cone is used for things like the Vivi Nova -- when I can be bothered to use them. Keith at Empire Mods will treat you right, he only sells top quality stuff but his customer service is even better. Also, I see he's finally put the drip shields in one place with all the other eGo products. These drip shields are a must if you direct drip and they're made especially for eGo batteries and hide the threads. :D