Almost There

Everything I ordered to be done with this mall garbage I bought has been shipped, my wife and I are excited to see what the real PVs do!

2 starter kits with eGo T 1000 mah and chargers equipped with Ce4 Clearos and all charging accessories

Ego cases for the wife and I

CE4 clearos (12)

T2 clearos (2)

Vision V2 clearos (12) want to see which we like better for disposables

20 assorted flavors from Sweet-Vapes and Vape Dudes, mostly VapeDudes

2 Vision Spinners 1300 mah each with 420ma chargers (I assume the wall adapter with the eGo T kit will work for these too)

I have found VapeDudes, Sweet-Vapes, and Sun Vapes all to be great at answering questions and filling orders quickly. Not everyone carries everything I need but between the 3 they had everything and seem to be reputable companies fwiw.

Any advice on anything else is welcome and appreciated. Thanks to everyone here that has and I am sure will help lol. This is a whole "thing" to learn. I am one that absorbs myself into something until I know everything there is to know about it. Been driving the wife a little nuts but once she hits her new PVs I have a feeling she will be happy I took the time to research and ask questions.

Edited by bcartervol98

Lol now I am thinking the Vision V2 clearos and CE4s are one and the same. So much to learn!

If I remember correctly...you're right! :lol:

Just a tip on using those: fill to the bottom of the rubber/plastic middle cap, don't go above it. When you fill for the first time let it sit for a few minutes to let the wicks absorb the juice. If you don't you risk getting a burned taste that won't go away. Good set up though. You're gonna love the Spinners. I just turned two of my friends on to those after they've been using eGo 650 passthroughs. They're both now asking me why I didn't make them buy a Spinner earlier. :D

Ok just got my EgoT1000 kit and my Vision Spinner 1300mah. The button on these you depress to inhale is different from the admittedly cheaper versions I have been using. I also notice it I push it 5 times it blinks and sort of turns off. When would I want to do this? Is that so they will hold a charge when being stored awaiting use?

Ok just got my EgoT1000 kit and my Vision Spinner 1300mah. The button on these you depress to inhale is different from the admittedly cheaper versions I have been using. I also notice it I push it 5 times it blinks and sort of turns off. When would I want to do this? Is that so they will hold a charge when being stored awaiting use?

Press the button five times and it blinks. When it stops, press the button once. If it lights up that means it's on. If the button stays dark then it's off. The reason you may want it off is -- for example you're riding on a bus and have the e-cig in a pants pocket. You wouldn't want the button to get pressed accidentally and have it start heating up when you don't want. I have little side pockets on my purse that I use to hold my e-cigs. When I lean on something with the purse in between... I prefer not to take the chance that the battery will heat up inside my purse. :D