T3 question

Hello vapo wizards.

Last weekend I bought a T3 tank which I am using with my eGo C battery. Generally I have been using the iclear 16 clearomizer up until then and I like it overall. I found I had to keep the iclear topped off to keep the best vape and flavor so decided to try a bottom coil T3.

1. I'm not getting the best vapor from the T3. It's marginally satisfying. I'm using exact same juice - a 60/40. I'm thinking I need to go with a variable battery so I can boost the current. I believe the T3 has a 2.5 ohm res.

2. Exact same juice and the flavor is significantly different. What could cause this? I mean the flavor is there but diminished and there's a slight different after taste. I didnt expect the flavor to be so sensitive to the change. Any suggestions?

This reminds me of a car I owned when I started upgrading performance mods. It never ends does it? :-)

They all have different personalities.You should be able to try different resistance elements with your T3 and the battery you have.Don't discount a higher resistance for a cooler vape.Hotter is not always the answer.

Hello vapo wizards.

Last weekend I bought a T3 tank which I am using with my eGo C battery. Generally I have been using the iclear 16 clearomizer up until then and I like it overall. I found I had to keep the iclear topped off to keep the best vape and flavor so decided to try a bottom coil T3.

1. I'm not getting the best vapor from the T3. It's marginally satisfying. I'm using exact same juice - a 60/40. I'm thinking I need to go with a variable battery so I can boost the current. I believe the T3 has a 2.5 ohm res.

2. Exact same juice and the flavor is significantly different. What could cause this? I mean the flavor is there but diminished and there's a slight different after taste. I didnt expect the flavor to be so sensitive to the change. Any suggestions?

This reminds me of a car I owned when I started upgrading performance mods. It never ends does it? :-)

In my experience different tanks, clearomizers, cartomizers, etc. all give my juice a slightly different flavor. Some mute the flavor more than others. I love my Vision Spinner variable voltage batteries because it can boost things when I need it. Fruit flavors generally taste better at a lower temperature/voltage. Coffee, bakery, and stronger flavors usually do better when I bump things up.

More VG = more vapor

That said, be careful of getting too much VG as it could clog your clearomizer/tank. Being too thick, the wick might not be able to absorb the juice as easily.

Nope, there's always something new coming out. Bigger, better, faster, MORE!!! :)

See? You learn something new every day. Good suggestions all, thank you . I'm not that fond of the fruitier juices. I tend to go for the coffees, mochas, etc. which may partially explain why I don't get a lot of life out of a coil.

What I noticed when I went over to the T3's the vapor isn't nearly as warm because it has further to travel to get to your mouth. My solution was to go with a Vision Spinner battery and now it's a match made in heaven. I can up the battery just until the juice tastes burnt then turn it back down a tad. It nicely warms up the juice and get tons of vapor.

That's what I was hoping to hear, thank you. I'm going to try out a spinner this weekend.

Going on week 4 without so much as a sniff of a ciggy. Life is good :-))