Tired of cracking clearos, need advice on what works....

Hi, noobish here, vaping a month now and no analogs..woo hoo!! Anyway.. Like using clearos but cracking with citrus, absinthe, anybody know of a unit that won't crack? Anyone have a list of non cracking flavors? I enjoy tobacco flavors mostly but I trying to change that habit for good. But the tabaccs go best with scotch...

Have you already experienced cracking tanks with those juices? Not all tanks will crack although some will, it's trial and error. When I first started vaping I got quite a few cracked tanks due to my love of the Mojito flavor and its high lime content. Now, in those same style of tank...they're fine.

If you direct drip or use metal cartomizers you won't have to worry about anything cracking... :D

Thanks for the tips..Have also learned not to buy pc nuts, just pp....Any suggestions for juices that do not crack?? Seems all the one I pick are crackers or melters. Absinthe cracked in three hours !!

Any of the bakery flavors should be safe. Just be careful of anything with a high citrus or cinnamon content. I literally have over 90 bottles of different juices and I'd say there were only 3 or 4 that run the risk of cracking something. :)

Any of the bakery flavors should be safe. Just be careful of anything with a high citrus or cinnamon content. I literally have over 90 bottles of different juices and I'd say there were only 3 or 4 that run the risk of cracking something. :)

Wow there is a list on another forum with hundreds of flavors that members have verified as crack juice! Lol

Wow there is a list on another forum with hundreds of flavors that members have verified as crack juice! Lol

Really? I'm curious what some of them might be. Gotta link handy? :)

I have to wonder which vendors they came from, what PG/VG and nic ratio they are, and what flavors. Like I said before I have tried over 90 different flavors and only a few gave my clearos any problems. YMMV.

Really? I'm curious what some of them might be. Gotta link handy? :)

I have to wonder which vendors they came from, what PG/VG and nic ratio they are, and what flavors. Like I said before I have tried over 90 different flavors and only a few gave my clearos any problems. YMMV.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tanks/219179-lets-make-list-juices-flavors-crack-tanks-ce2s-clearos-34.html

It's a long thread.....this link is midway thru

Thanks much! :)

Just took a look and the majority of the juices listed have high citrus and/or cinnamon flavoring in them. There were a few that didn't and surprised me by being there. For my part the juices that used to crack my clearomizers seem to have improved because I can use them without experiencing the problem now. Perhaps they're making them better?

Edited by Tameiki

Thanks much! :)

Just took a look and the majority of the juices listed have high citrus and/or cinnamon flavoring in them. There were a few that didn't and surprised me by being there. For my part the juices that used to crack my clearomizers seem to have improved because I can use them without experiencing the problem now. Perhaps they're making them better?

The clearos' or the juices Tam? lol FYI bought a couple clearos from rino vapes downtown, filled one with a Pomagrante and so far no issues, they are a off brand I think. Will go back and find out..

The clearos' or the juices Tam? lol FYI bought a couple clearos from rino vapes downtown, filled one with a Pomagrante and so far no issues, they are a off brand I think. Will go back and find out..

Not sure but I think the tanks are being made better as I've not had a clearo crack on me since the first few months when I started vaping last year. I have a T2 that's filled with cranberry and it's been fine so far. :D

Are the pro tanks hard to deal with? I'm kinda tech-stupid!!!

Sorry, I've been away. To answer your question, no they are not hard to deal with. I know NOTHING and I've got 4 of them. Comes with a little card showing you how to put it together:) I love them but some people complain about "airy" draw :unsure:

• 1 month later...

Everyone has their preferences, but I have yet to see someone complain about the Vision Vivi Nova tank. Get one of those and a metal tube and cracks will be a thing of the past. The heads are extremely easy to replace as well... as is the tube.

Metal cartomizers work as well as someone mentioned. And if you want them to hold more juice, there's TONS of metal and glass tanks for cartomizers. My favorite is the Odyssey but it's a bit pricey, around $40.

You can also go to http://www.IBtanked.com and look around. They mostly sell DCT (carto) tanks, but also have a selection of glass tubes for a variety of applications (I think they may have one for the ViVi Nova). Or, they can custom make one for you. All of which are sold at very affordable prices.