How do I get better battery life from a standard eGoT?

If you want to stay with an eGo style battery I would suggest you get a Vision Spinner 1300. Even chain vaping they last a looooong time. It's a variable volt so if you don't crank it up you can get even more time out of it. :)

At GotVapes they sell for $27.95 plus s&h, which if pretty low if you go first class mail. Here's a link to the purple one. They also come in blue, black, chrome, silver, black and pink. Oops. Sorry, that's the link to all the Spinners. Just scroll down the page...

http://www.gotvapes.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&x=0&y=0&keyword=spinner&dfrom=mm%2Fdd%2Fyyyy&dto=mm%2Fdd%2Fyyyy

Do a search for Spinner and scroll down until you get to the 1300 mAh.

Edited by Tameiki

:animier: I got my Vision Spinner 1300 yesterday and, so far, love it. One question, though - does it have to be set at an exact voltage (say, 4.3V) or can I dial it anywhere in between say, 4.3V and 4.8V that makes me happy? So far, I have it set just north of 4.3V and it seems to be working just fine, I was just wondering if that meant I was getting actually a tad more than 4.3V or if that was just wishful thinking. Thanks guys for all your help on this topic so far.

Helpful tip for any total noobies out there switching from an eGO-T to a Vision Spinner: I couldn't figure out how to charge the VS so I looked it up. It doesn't

charge on the bottom from a USB port like the e-GO, it charges from the top, so you need to buy the recommended charger with it (all told, at MyVaporStore.com the Vision Spinner 1300 was $24.95 and the rapid charger was $6.75). It came partially charged 2 days ago and I'm just having to charge it now, so all in all I'm already getting much better battery life from the VS and the vaping's much more to my liking too now that I can "dial in" exactly what I like.

Edited by 00MustangMom

:animier: I got my Vision Spinner 1300 yesterday and, so far, love it. One question, though - does it have to be set at an exact voltage (say, 4.3V) or can I dial it anywhere in between say, 4.3V and 4.8V that makes me happy? So far, I have it set just north of 4.3V and it seems to be working just fine, I was just wondering if that meant I was getting actually a tad more than 4.3V or if that was just wishful thinking. Thanks guys for all your help on this topic so far.

Also, you can get more battery life from a higher resistance atty/tank. It's all about the amps you're running. A battery at 4 volts on low resistance draws a higher current (amps) then 4.3 volts at a higher resistance. On a 2.4 head at 4.3 volts you're running about 8 watts but your current is 1.62amps. On a 2ohm head running 4 volts you're at 8 watts again but your current is 2amps. It's not just higher voltage gets you less battery life.

Edited by Afallucco

OK, but I'm really not there yet with understanding how to do that. All I know is, I get what I get from my Vision Spinner and it lasts me a certain amount of time at whichever voltage I have it dialed in at (you guys have to allow for the learning curve of non-technically-inclined noobs like me). I do appreciate it every time someone like you offers an explanation for something, though, because even when I can't understand all of it I'm understanding more all the time, and I'm learning more every day. So thank you for taking the time to read and respond to posts like mine.

I

OK, but I'm really not there yet with understanding how to do that. All I know is, I get what I get from my Vision Spinner and it lasts me a certain amount of time at whichever voltage I have it dialed in at (you guys have to allow for the learning curve of non-technically-inclined noobs like me). I do appreciate it every time someonelike you offers an explanation for something, though, because even when I can't understand all of it I'm understanding more all the time, and I'm learning more every day. So thank you for taking the time to read and respond to posts like mine.
Just know the draw on the battery is called current measured in amps. You have a lower current at higher resistances running at higher voltage than you do with low resistance running at a lower voltage giving the same Power output. Edited by Afallucco