Why, hello there!

Pretty new to vaping (less than a month) so I thought I'd join a few forums. Trying to absorb as much information as I can on everything so I can make educated purchases and maybe get into RBAs and stuff.

Puffing on an ego twist as of right now, but I have a Lavatube V2 and a Stainless Steel Groove on the way. :) Hasn't even been a month and I'm starting to break my wallet.

Anyway, it's good to be here. I'll probably lurk more than anything, but I may join in coversations from time to time.

Thank you for the replies. I actually recieved my Lavatube a few days ago and am having a blast. It's insane how much money you can spend on this stuff. I swear, getting new goodies in the mail is more addicting than nicotine! Haha! Ordered a bunch of new juices from several vendors and have a stainless steel smok tech groove on the way. I'm really trying to avoid those cool looking $300+ rare mechanical mods though. I'm really trying not to tread that territory. It might be a place I can never return from.

Edited by MistaCloudStrife

We all have mailman issues !!! after 4 years I have finally been able to wean myself to ordering only once a month and limiting how much money I spend......sometimes its so very, very hard to resist.

BTW....welcome