ohms and vamo

jsr27

hello everyone i need some advice. i just purchased a vamo starter kit and it comes with 2 vivi novas. im not sure which version they are. anyway what resistance level coil head do you recommend. where can i buy replacement coil and wicks with high resistance? this is my first mod so im kinda confused about the vv and vw settings thing. i need to learn about it but cant find or understand what im reading. thanks :dizzy:

+1 what Robv stated.

Another plus about the Vamo, is it has the resistance checker. You'll be able to check the ohms of every brand new atty and carto that arrives in your vapemail, know which pile to stack them in, send the DOA ones right back to the vendor, and vape happily away whether in VV or in VW mode. (and like Rob said, if they're all too low, the VW will change to suit for you, so no problem even if they're too low of resistance for your particular juice).

Barring a defective coil, it'll be perfectly fine up to 8 watts. Not saying that you can't take it higher than that, but anything more than that and it's a crapshoot. :yes

Edited by Rixter