Eliquid Market

TVapes

I have been ordering from Eliquid Market for about 2 months. A friend told me about them. They have the lowest price Dekang eliquid that I have found anywhere. I love the USA Mix and the Wensten.

I was worried that because they were the cheapest Dekang eliquid supplier that they would be cheap in their packaging or shipping, but that has not been the case. I have gotten my orders within a couple of days everytime and their liquid is great.

I would Highly Recommend Eliquid Market!!

Edited by TVapes

Its all I use ,cost effective and consistant.

...and strongly tastes like chemicals. Personally, I'll pay a bit extra for quality. Though, it's just as cost-effective (if not, more so) to DIY, and you get the benefit of knowing exactly what's in your juice.

• 1 month later...

They arrived. Turkish blend is "vapable" but nothing like i expected and the cherry is just south of disgusting and going in the trash. Lesson learned, you get what you pay for.

• 4 months later...

I have been ordering from eliquidmarket.com for about three months and they are so great i would agree some of the flavors arent my cup of tea but i love the strawberry and mix it with the cheesecake i also love the virginia. I started with a few sample packs so i could really find the right flavor for me. They are super cheap ,fast shippers, and great customer support! But thats just me lol

• 4 months later...

I decided not to post this in their thread but after vaping what is quickly approaching a year and trying literally hundreds of flavors from dozens of suppliers I can honestly say they are the bottom of the barrel. By far the most disgusting chemical taste I have ever had.

It was so bad when I sent it free to another member of the forum the bottle had leaked into the bad with all the other bottles and they commented on the stench and how hard it was to get off the quality bottles of liquids.

I would quit vaping or start back smoking if they were the only supplier available.

If someone wants something similar that is even cheaper just pee in a bottle, add a little PG, VG, and Nic and I bet it would still be infinitely better than this garbage.

Edited by bcartervol98

I decided not to post this in their thread but after vaping what is quickly approaching a year and trying literally hundreds of flavors from dozens of suppliers I can honestly say they are the bottom of the barrel. By far the most disgusting chemical taste I have ever had.

It was so bad when I sent it free to another member of the forum the bottle had leaked into the bad with all the other bottles and they commented on the stench and how hard it was to get off the quality bottles of liquids.

I would quit vaping or start back smoking if they were the only supplier available.

If someone wants something similar that is even cheaper just pee in a bottle, add a little PG, VG, and Nic and I bet it would still be infinitely better than this garbage.

Pretty much sums it up for me too. I tried Dekang way back and tossed most in the trash.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines