Why continue to vape after successfully quitting analogs?

Ok. I would like to know everyone's thought on this. More importantly those who have successfully quit smoking analogs over a long period of time.

I'm going to assume that the reason we all began vaping was to quit smoking analogs. Now that many of you out there have successfully quit analogs, do you believe that if you quit vaping you would automatically go back to smoking analogs?

I mean the whole reason we all began vaping was to quit analogs right? So why continue to vape after successfully quitting analogs? Are we quitting one very bad habit only to pick up another (not as bad) habit? I know that I will save tons of money and most importantly improve my health by quitting analogs, but my initial noob impression seems that vaping can also become an expensive habit as well.

For me even after I successfully quit analogs I will most likely continue to vape as I find it enjoyable and most likely more enjoyable after I learn more about all that's out there. But I also have to ask myself why I would do that? Perhaps I am more susceptible to bad habits more than others.

Your thoughts.

After not having a cigarette in over 3 years I would hope I would not start again. I cant say I definitely wouldnt because you never know the future. I can say that I do not plan to smoke ever again. Even if I quit vaping in the future I dont plan on lighting up. Yes, I did replace one habit for another. I dont think all habits are bad.

It's been over 3 years for me also and I have no good reason or desire to quit vaping. I didn't make the switch to try to quit smoking, it just happened.

It's been close to two months so far that I quit analogs all together. I'm slowly bringing myself down to lower levels of nicotine so I don't feel dependent on it if I'm not able to use my device, ie at work. I do enjoy the flavors I'm trying and I already found two consistent flavors that are an all day vape for me (cotton candy and now Swedish fish). I guess I'll see where I go in the next several months, but for right now I'm glad I found the equipment and the flavors I did.

:ninja:

It's been well over 3 years and I was a 3 pack a day person. I started out at 24 mg and chain vaping, now I am at 2mg and may go hours or all day without vaping.

I switched for health reasons but have slowed down so much, quiting can't be too far away.

I will continue vaping because I still want the nicotine. I find I don't crave it as badly as I did when I smoked cigarettes - I don't have to vape the moment I get out of bed in the morning like I used to and I can go much longer between having it also.

I also LOVE all the flavors that are available.

Vaping is considered a healthier alternative to smoking. I enjoyed smoking and I now enjoy vaping. I switched for my wife not for my health. Feeling better was an added bonus and makes me happier that I made the change. I know I have a physical and psychological addiction to nicotine and this curbs that in a healthier way. Nicotine still had adverse effects on our bodies but they don't seem to be quite as damaging when compared to cigarettes however, we won't really know of amy long term effects for years until ling term studies are completed.