Hello all, new member here.

Hello, my name in noah and I'm new to vaping. I just got my first pv about 2 weeks ago and have been somewhat obsessed since then! Nothing special just a little vamo vv device, but it seems to be doing well for what it is. Anyway I hope to step my game up soon as i have been doing alotta research, I hope to swoop up a zenesis 2 when they come out.

Welcome Noah. I've been using my ProVari a lot lately but I am happy with a regular eGo battery and a Kanger clearomiser. The eGo Twist is nice but I keep snapping them in half while at work(I'm rough with my stuff!) and all my eGo's are broken so I just ordered a Vision spinner which is nearly the same thing and has good reviews, figured I'd try it.

eGo style batteries are usually my first choice and I use ProVari and Robust VV as a backup. For Juice, I make my own and also order small bottles from everywhere. I like Tobacco flavors, especially French Pipe, Turkish, Cigar and also many bakery flavors like pineapple upside down cake, apple pie, danish, bavarian cream, etc. I could never settle down to one flavor, always have a couple of choices ready to go. Welcome to Vapor Talk, hang out, vape and chat with us!

Welcome Noah!

I'm pretty new to all of this too. I've been using a KR808D1 set up. I like keeping it simple but I'm looking into an eGo 900 mAh soon.

I can't say I have a favorite juice yet. I'm still trying a lot of different flavors from a lot of different vendors. I switch flavors a couple times a day. Right now, a top contender for favorite would be Velvet Vapors' Velvet Vanilla.

At the moment I'm vaping:

Vapor Talk Colada on the Provari

Juicy vapor ecto plasma on the BAM

Vapor Talk Grape on the ego twist

Honest Vapor "buck wild" on the e-vic

and Vapor Talk sweet dawn on the I-Pro

Yeah, I vape a little, ;)

• 3 months later...

Hello, my name in noah and I'm new to vaping. I just got my first pv about 2 weeks ago and have been somewhat obsessed since then! Nothing special just a little vamo vv device, but it seems to be doing well for what it is. Anyway I hope to step my game up soon as i have been doing alotta research, I hope to swoop up a zenesis 2 when they come out.

I picked up a Zenesis Z2 Cinis and I really like it but might have to sell it because of some up coming bills.

I'm using my provari at work and been playing with the zenesis