Hi everyone!

Kitta

My name is Kitta, I'm relatively new to vaping. The funny thing is, a long while back I bought my mamma an expensive e-cig starter kit to get her off smoking. Then about a year later I ended up smoking cigarettes myself (long story, not relevant lol) and finally I turned to E-Cigs myself. Even though I had been the one to introduce mamma to the e-cigs, she was the expert and I was the newbie! I started smoking Blu ecigs because they looked by far to be the most user friendly brand. My boyfriend is a 2pack a day smoker, and as soon as I bought him a Blu starter kit, he was only smoking 3 stinkies a day (he likes them after meals, I think the Blu cigs just aren't big enough to produce a satisfying vapor). Now that I no longer smoke, I can tell when he smokes the other ones, I can smell it on him. I cringe to think that I must have smelt like that! I just got a brand new Joytech ego-c today, and I am trying to learn the system but it's hard and I've called the support staff at American Eliquid so many times they know me now, lmao. I thought it might be best to join a forum, who knows what I might learn! I look forward to reading through some of the threads that relate to what I've been having issues with, so it may be a little while before I post again but I did want to say HELLO!!! and let you guys know that I am not a lurker I am just trying to catch up, lol!

Hi Kitta. There are lots of threads in here that talk about the eGo C. Especially in the "Help it Broke" section. That particular tank and spike atty system has been a headache for lots of vapers. When it works like it should it is a great e-cig but sometimes it can be a pain in the butt. Common issues with it is that it sometimes doesn't keep up with heavy vaping resulting in dry hits. Sometimes it may leak. It's not the easiest e-cig to deal with but it is much better than a Blu. Now that you have an eGo there are all kinds of clearomisers and other things you can try with it also. Happy Vaping!

Thank you! I am a very heavy vaper - my boyfriend was a heavy smoker but has become a moderate vaper, I was a light smoker and have become a heavy vaper lol. I have to say, I've been having naughty thought about getting the new evic, lol. It looks amazing. My mamma uses the ego T I think, though she may have upgraded to the C now, and she has no issue with leakage. The ones I got today I vaped 1.2 ml in the span of maybe 8 hours and so far so good with the clearomizer. I tried using the atty but I made a complete mess of trying to fill it and got irritated with it.

Hello and welcome. Here is the most in-depth review of the e-vic I have ever seen...

Enjoy, it's a long one but I watched the whole thing, I love his in-depth reviews!!

So far only 1/4 clearomizers have had any problems here. I didn't like thicker fluids in them, however.