HELP! Need Calculator for a 50/50 Nic base

Johnec

• 5 months later...

Hey Mike, wondering if you can help me out. I am still a new vapor so I am not sure what my desired PG/VG ratio is. Right now, I am 50/50 or 60/40. Can't tell much a difference really.

Anyway my main question is this:

I purchased a much stronger nic level than I should have. It's just too harsh and I don't like it. It's 20mg/ml. I'd prefer to get it down to 12mg/ml or close to it. Planning to pick up another bottle of same flavor, probably 0mg/ml.

Can you tell me what nic level would have after mixing. Right now the bottle I have is 30ml. So I imagine get 30ml of 0mg?

Also the vender I purchased original eliquid from said to store it in the fridge. Is this something you guys do?

Thanks for the info. I need to purchase a 60ml bottle first. The vendor told me to keep refrigerated. Thought it was a little weird as I had read other places that said to keep in cool dry place. Now I am not sure what do to?

I ordered a 100mg 50/50 base nic and can't fine a calculator the will take that into consideration, all I can find are ones that want to know if the base nic is PG or VG. Can anyone help?

I use the calculators here:

http://www.ecigvape.com/pgvg_calculator.php

Also lets you compute your cost per ml to make.

You can also find my first few recipes there as well.

If you prefer to download software, there's a bunch to choose from.

Edited by ArnieH

I ordered a 100mg 50/50 base nic and can't fine a calculator the will take that into consideration, all I can find are ones that want to know if the base nic is PG or VG. Can anyone help?

It will help you see how your PV settings will be reflected in the discharge cycle of the battery.

Smart Vape LIQMix is the only software that allows real-time observation of simultaneous change of all dependent values.

You can use it to mix up to three nicotine bases and eight flavours.

Here you will find two variants of Smart Vape LIQMix e-juice recipe calculator , just different design, but with the same functionality.

Download

Need some help I bought 24 mg pg base want to keep it 24 mg but want a 60/40 cut I have a 0mg vg base. I need help to kind of tell me just how to do it right. I use lorann flavoring super concentrate. like I said I am new to this but need some help thanks you.

• 1 month later...